Robert Redford marries German girlfriend

There are 7 comments on the Jul 15, 2009, LA Daily News story titled Robert Redford marries German girlfriend. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Robert Redford married his partner, a 51-year-old German artist, over the weekend, a German church said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Berry Dingle

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 15, 2009
This says it all . Redford hates America so much for all it gave him. Must have Nazi blood. Takes one to know one , I guess.
George W Bush

Rosemead, CA

#2 Jul 15, 2009
Dosent anyone bang American anymore?
Sunflower

Oslo, Norway

#3 Jul 15, 2009
Be serious guys.
I wish Robert Redford a happy life together with his new German wife. He deserves happiness, like everybody ells. And USA is a free country, you can marry the person you love!
Alexandra

Munich, Germany

#4 Aug 16, 2009
Sunflower wrote:
Be serious guys.
I wish Robert Redford a happy life together with his new German wife. He deserves happiness, like everybody ells. And USA is a free country, you can marry the person you love!
exactly....
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Tampere, Finland

#5 Aug 16, 2009
Sunflower wrote:
Be serious guys.
Redford is not a jew, is he? Besides the german slut will probaly cheat on him on the fist chance she gets.
David

San Diego, CA

#6 Aug 16, 2009
I thought he was dead.
Almost Idf fighter

Tel Aviv, Israel

#7 Aug 19, 2009
Good for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ordinary People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mary Tyler Moore turns 75 (Jan '12) Mar '12 abadapple 3
News Mary Tyler Moore: Idol of capri to acting icon (Jan '12) Jan '12 mannorama 1
News TNT Has 'Leverage' with Timothy Hutton - 'Kidna... (Feb '09) Oct '11 Kelly Joanne Cannon 4
News Robert Redford honored with inaugural USC award (Feb '10) Feb '10 peterofusaATyahoo... 6
News Robert Redford marries German girlfriend (Jul '09) Jul '09 Yuck 3
News Robert Redford marries German girlfriend (Jul '09) Jul '09 Angelina 1
News Pop goes the sermon (Mar '09) Mar '09 jane4u 1
More from around the web