Robert Redford honored with inaugural...

Robert Redford honored with inaugural USC award

There are 6 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Robert Redford honored with inaugural USC award. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Robert Redford tonight will receive the USC School of Theatre's inaugural Robert Redford Award for Engaged Artists, honoring not only the actor's career but his social activism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Lenny

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Hahaha! Maybe I'll name an award after me and make it for something I can do too!
Mark

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#2 Feb 12, 2010
Great story. Keep up the great work
John

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 12, 2010
Lenny wrote:
Hahaha! Maybe I'll name an award after me and make it for something I can do too!
Unless they come up with a award for ignorant, drooling idiots, that's doubtful.
Sam Gompers

Monterey Park, CA

#4 Feb 12, 2010
How much did he donate to the school?
John

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 12, 2010
Sam Gompers wrote:
How much did he donate to the school?
Do you have something against donations to educational institutions?
peterofusaATyaho oDOTcom

Zarcero, Costa Rica

#6 Feb 20, 2010
As a conservative Republican I am very pleased that Robert Redford is around to remind my conservative friends that America's greatness comes from free speech. Over the years he has raised a number of issues that help keep my friends honest. I had an unusual dream last night about Robert Redford and pray that his health is fine. We as a nation owe him a great deal of gratitude for a lifetime of achievements. I wish him well in all future endeavors and will pray for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ordinary People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mary Tyler Moore turns 75 (Jan '12) Mar '12 abadapple 3
News Mary Tyler Moore: Idol of capri to acting icon (Jan '12) Jan '12 mannorama 1
News TNT Has 'Leverage' with Timothy Hutton - 'Kidna... (Feb '09) Oct '11 Kelly Joanne Cannon 4
News Robert Redford marries German girlfriend (Jul '09) Aug '09 Almost Idf fighter 7
News Robert Redford marries German girlfriend (Jul '09) Jul '09 Yuck 3
News Robert Redford marries German girlfriend (Jul '09) Jul '09 Angelina 1
News Pop goes the sermon (Mar '09) Mar '09 jane4u 1
More from around the web