TNT Has 'Leverage' with Timothy Hutton - 'Kidnapped' star signs...

Full story: Zap2it.com

TNT has found a star for its pilot "Leverage," signing "Kidnapped" star Timothy Hutton for the the Robin Hood-esque drama.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Susan

Taunton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Timothy Hutton is hot, hot, hot in this thrilling show!
Babbie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Why didn't you put in the date and time schedule for "Leverage"??
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

I've found that I really don't like Timothy Hutton as much as I thought I did. I don't like how he's tried real hard for a long time to be funny when he's really not. I mean, I don't think he is, because you can tell by watching him that he's just trying too hard. I also don't like how he's sometimes followed other funnier, and more talented, and experienced guy actors around asking them to degrade him, some of his early hit films, and degrading himself, in the process. That's sad, not funny, just like this onion magazine parody about him online, which I believe was his idea, making fun of "Ordinary People" followers. I guess it's also to be expected, though. Other better, and funnier actors besides him have had acting lessons before starring in their movies. He had no prior acting lessons at all before starring in his tv movies, and theater movies, and tv shows.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Deliberately asking other people to degrade you, when you're not funny, when really you don't even believe you're funny, is not funny, just sad is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ordinary People Discussions

Search the Ordinary People Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mary Tyler Moore turns 75 (Jan '12) Mar '12 abadapple 3
Mary Tyler Moore: Idol of capri to acting icon (Jan '12) Jan '12 mannorama 1
Robert Redford honored with inaugural USC award (Feb '10) Feb '10 peterofusaATyahooDOTcom 6
Robert Redford marries German girlfriend (Jul '09) Aug '09 Almost Idf fighter 7
Robert Redford marries German girlfriend (Jul '09) Jul '09 Yuck 3
Robert Redford marries German girlfriend (Jul '09) Jul '09 Angelina 1
Pop goes the sermon (Mar '09) Mar '09 jane4u 1
•••
•••
•••