TNT Has 'Leverage' with Timothy Hutton - 'Kidnapped' star signs...

There are 4 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Sep 25, 2007, titled TNT Has 'Leverage' with Timothy Hutton - 'Kidnapped' star signs.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

TNT has found a star for its pilot "Leverage," signing "Kidnapped" star Timothy Hutton for the the Robin Hood-esque drama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Susan

Taunton, MA

#1 Feb 18, 2009
Timothy Hutton is hot, hot, hot in this thrilling show!
Babbie

Tucker, GA

#2 Jan 11, 2010
Why didn't you put in the date and time schedule for "Leverage"??
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#3 Oct 5, 2011
I've found that I really don't like Timothy Hutton as much as I thought I did. I don't like how he's tried real hard for a long time to be funny when he's really not. I mean, I don't think he is, because you can tell by watching him that he's just trying too hard. I also don't like how he's sometimes followed other funnier, and more talented, and experienced guy actors around asking them to degrade him, some of his early hit films, and degrading himself, in the process. That's sad, not funny, just like this onion magazine parody about him online, which I believe was his idea, making fun of "Ordinary People" followers. I guess it's also to be expected, though. Other better, and funnier actors besides him have had acting lessons before starring in their movies. He had no prior acting lessons at all before starring in his tv movies, and theater movies, and tv shows.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4 Oct 5, 2011
Deliberately asking other people to degrade you, when you're not funny, when really you don't even believe you're funny, is not funny, just sad is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ordinary People Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mary Tyler Moore turns 75 (Jan '12) Mar '12 abadapple 3
News Mary Tyler Moore: Idol of capri to acting icon (Jan '12) Jan '12 mannorama 1
News Robert Redford honored with inaugural USC award (Feb '10) Feb '10 peterofusaATyahoo... 6
News Robert Redford marries German girlfriend (Jul '09) Aug '09 Almost Idf fighter 7
News Robert Redford marries German girlfriend (Jul '09) Jul '09 Yuck 3
News Robert Redford marries German girlfriend (Jul '09) Jul '09 Angelina 1
News Pop goes the sermon (Mar '09) Mar '09 jane4u 1
More from around the web