Nowhere Boy: All the Lennons rolled into one

Oct 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Globe and Mail

John Lennon would have turned 70 last Saturday. Most of us didn't need a commemorative Google squiggle to remember him.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2010
Greg

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

I want to see this movie. Julia and Alfred neglected John for sure, but "to be his girlfriend" is too much. Do I sound moralistic? Maybe. We don't know the real story however, we just know that she wasn't the typical Mother a fact that marked his life. And his art.
Poppa Jivebones

Renton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Julia inspired John to want to play guitar.She wasn't a roll model Mom and she knew it she had her sister help raise John so he would get an education and fed.She loved John and her wit and humor was passed onto John.Fred was merchant seaman not really into kids.I think John and his Mom were close until she got killed.
xmlviper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Judged:

After Lennon died the coroner accepted $500 to leave the room so that necrophiliacs could have sex with Lennon's fresh corpse. Even in death he couldn't catch a break. He was violated numerous times in many ways by the nasty necros. The necros had the gall to ask for their money back because Lennon was "too loose." That suggests Lennon was taking it up the keister before death.

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Hello Bubba and Greg, have heard good things about this movie, but haven't seen it yet, when it comes on dvd, I'll rent it.
Still looking forward to the George bio, that I will see at the theatre.
Greg

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

awc wrote:
Hello Bubba and Greg, have heard good things about this movie, but haven't seen it yet, when it comes on dvd, I'll rent it.
Still looking forward to the George bio, that I will see at the theatre.
Hello Allan, George's bio is my first priority. By the way, do you know that the director of the film Mrs. Taylor Wood and Aaron Johnson(who plays John) are a couple and they already have a baby? Wonderful. Despite the age difference; I think he's twenty or close and she's in her forties...

awc

“Pepperland”

Since: Dec 06

Pepperland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Greg wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Allan, George's bio is my first priority. By the way, do you know that the director of the film Mrs. Taylor Wood and Aaron Johnson(who plays John) are a couple and they already have a baby? Wonderful. Despite the age difference; I think he's twenty or close and she's in her forties...
Yea,the George bio is very much anticipated.
I read about the happy couple being different in age, I wish only the best for them.
Every review of this movie is good,even Yoko gave it two thumbs up.
C rusher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

xmlviper wrote:
After Lennon died the coroner accepted $500 to leave the room so that necrophiliacs could have sex with Lennon's fresh corpse. Even in death he couldn't catch a break. He was violated numerous times in many ways by the nasty necros. The necros had the gall to ask for their money back because Lennon was "too loose." That suggests Lennon was taking it up the keister before death.
What kind of sick freak are you posting this garbage? You must be a total dick and not able to enjoy the good things in life so you post your sick stuff and it's not at all appropiate or showing any taste or any bit of wisdom on your part.You have a messed up attitude and appear a real turd not even worth 500 dollars to nobody.If I were you I beg to be flushed down.
xmlviper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

I'm sorry. I was projecting my own demons onto this forum, because I like to take it up the bung-ole. Be he live or dead, I'll grind his arse to make my bed.
Greg

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

C rusher wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of sick freak are you posting this garbage? You must be a total dick and not able to enjoy the good things in life so you post your sick stuff and it's not at all appropiate or showing any taste or any bit of wisdom on your part.You have a messed up attitude and appear a real turd not even worth 500 dollars to nobody.If I were you I beg to be flushed down.
Replying to him complete his purpose. Don't. Please. I know that it's hard to do but the only way to make him stop is by ignoring all the shit that he throws in here.
Zippy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Greg wrote:
<quoted text>Replying to him complete his purpose. Don't. Please. I know that it's hard to do but the only way to make him stop is by ignoring all the shit that he throws in here.
Yea Greg this negative stuff doesn't deserve an honest or intelligent answer.This type of peron wouldn't understand that because they are socially challenged and on here they can choose to be a kind human or a menace lacking much of an IG or personality.I choose to respond to you Greg because you have insight-politeness-good communication skills-good sense need I say more.Happy Sunday to you man.
Zippy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

That should of read IQ .
xmlviper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

Inside Lennon's cavity, the coroner found three condoms including one condom filled with heroin. And he found two sex toys in Lennon's rump. My good taste and discretion precludes me from divulging details on said sex toys. Except to say that one was negro-toned and had ticklers. No wonder the necros wanted their money back. Lennon was damaged goods.
XTC

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

xmlviper wrote:
I'm sorry. I was projecting my own demons onto this forum, because I like to take it up the bung-ole. Be he live or dead, I'll grind his arse to make my bed.
It is very clear that you are on the wrong forum, search the index for the gay/lesbian forum, it's more your taste.
Lennon was a great man, something you will never be,except in your dreams.
Guess you snuck into big brother's room and got on his computer, you can't be over 12 years old.
XTC

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

But of course we all know,it's the return of Plop/Hiroshima/Oliver Cromwell...different isp, but same sickness.
Greg

Pórto Ráfti, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

Zippy wrote:
<quoted text>Yea Greg this negative stuff doesn't deserve an honest or intelligent answer.This type of peron wouldn't understand that because they are socially challenged and on here they can choose to be a kind human or a menace lacking much of an IG or personality.I choose to respond to you Greg because you have insight-politeness-good communication skills-good sense need I say more.Happy Sunday to you man.
Lol It was a trap. You are not our friend. Are you? Anyway, happy Monday to you sonny.
Greg

Pórto Ráfti, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

XTC wrote:
But of course we all know,it's the return of Plop/Hiroshima/Oliver Cromwell...different isp, but same sickness.
Yes, he is.
Bernie Borgo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

XTC wrote:
I believe you are right same troll just a different ISP and name.This freak belongs on the Gay sick and twisted forum I agree with Greg none of us should answer his post ignore the fool and just maybe he will go elsewhere and troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nowhere Boy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamar Kaprelian Performs 'New Day' From Jack Jo... (Oct '10) Feb '13 ddr 2
'Fifty Shades of Grey': Who should play Christi... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Amy 3
Elton John teams up with Plan B at BBC Electric... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Jan Shaw 1
Martin Scorsesea s Documentary Living in the Ma... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Poppa Jivebones 4
It's Beatlemania Again in Honor of John Lennon'... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jane 1
Lennon's birthday marked with movies, reissues,... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jane 1
Sound check: The John Lennon legend rewritten (Jun '10) Jul '10 Aunt Melba 22
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Nowhere Boy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••