Lennon's birthday marked with movies,...

Lennon's birthday marked with movies, reissues, more

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Lennon's birthday marked with movies, reissues, more. In it, CNN reports that:

John Lennon would be turning 70 years old on October 9. At first, Yoko Ono herself didn't realize the significance of that date.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Jane

Bronx, NY

#1 Sep 28, 2010
John Lennon's birthday is also going to be marked with his ultimate secret. His Lovechild daughter! This is too amazing for me to believe that all this to do about John Lennon is just because he would have turned 70. What happened to the big 50 and 60 birthday. I did'nt see all this fuss. Boy people are going to be shocked when they see this surface on the news and later from Yoko's mouth. It's funny how something can be hidden for so long and then just happen like a skeleton in the closet that came walking out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nowhere Boy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tamar Kaprelian Performs 'New Day' From Jack Jo... (Oct '10) Feb '13 ddr 2
News 'Fifty Shades of Grey': Who should play Christi... (Jun '12) Jul '12 Amy 3
News Elton John teams up with Plan B at BBC Electric... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Jan Shaw 1
News Nowhere Boy: All the Lennons rolled into one (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bernie Borgo 17
News Martin Scorsesea s Documentary Living in the Ma... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Poppa Jivebones 4
News It's Beatlemania Again in Honor of John Lennon'... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jane 1
News Sound check: The John Lennon legend rewritten (Jun '10) Jul '10 Aunt Melba 22
More from around the web