Pilots: 'Smallville's' Green Arrow Tu...

Pilots: 'Smallville's' Green Arrow Turns 'Golden' for The CW - ...

There are 4 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Mar 28, 2008, titled Pilots: 'Smallville's' Green Arrow Turns 'Golden' for The CW - .... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Justin Hartley, who played The Green Arrow on "Smallville," will trade his green hoodie for a set of scrubs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Miranda

Orillia, Canada

#1 Mar 28, 2008
Eww...don't really like the cast of Filthy Rich Girls..but we will see. That show not even going to be close to how well casted Gossip Girl is...

Why don't they make a Green Arrow show on CW?? Smallville probably only going to have one more season because the actors want to move on anyways..
ANDREW

Irving, TX

#2 Mar 28, 2008
Thank you, Tarzan
Miranda wrote:
Eww...don't really like the cast of Filthy Rich Girls..but we will see. That show not even going to be close to how well casted Gossip Girl is...
Why don't they make a Green Arrow show on CW?? Smallville probably only going to have one more season because the actors want to move on anyways..
Lisa

Fond Du Lac, WI

#3 Mar 29, 2008
I know Justin Hartley best for his portrayal of Fox Crane on Passions. He was in a lot more episodes there than he was on Smallville. I'd rather see a Green Arrow spinoff than this new medical drama, to be honest.
test

Makati, Philippines

#5 Jun 7, 2008
test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Not Another Teen Movie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EXCLUSIVE: Chris Evans NAKED Cock Photo Leaked!... (Sep '12) Mar '14 anonymous 5
Teen Movie that took 8 years to make (Aug '12) Aug '12 Morgan 1
News Grey's Anatomy Star Pregnant with Third Child (Feb '09) Feb '09 Steen 1
News Dirty Sexy Money: "Surprise" Appearance by Good... (Jan '09) Jan '09 stephanie 1
News Actress Mia Kirshner to present first book at B... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Rocket J Squirrel 3
They Wait (Jul '08) Jul '08 Tony 1
News 'Earl' Star Will Always 'Love You' (May '08) May '08 Slappy 1
More from around the web