Outer Banks to get private screening ...

Outer Banks to get private screening of "Nights"

There are 6 comments on the PilotOnline.com story from Aug 21, 2008, titled Outer Banks to get private screening of "Nights". In it, PilotOnline.com reports that:

A private screening of "Nights in Rodanthe," the movie version of Nicholas Sparks' romantic tearjerker, will be held on the Outer Banks on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PilotOnline.com.

charlotte davis

Kannapolis, NC

#1 Aug 23, 2008
my son filmed on this movie and i would love to be a part of this experience. please send any info on how to obtain admittence. email is [email protected]
Dare County Local

Rolesville, NC

#2 Aug 23, 2008
Only local folks directly involved with the movie like cast, extras, security and so on, are invited. It was stated in the paper that once those people come forth and they see how many seats are taken or not, then they will invite county dignitaries like town mayors and county commissioners. There aren't a whole lot of seats available. You could call the Dare County Tourist Bureau. They are in charge of the arrangements it seems.
WhoWhat

Burke, VA

#3 Aug 24, 2008
I was in it, when is it?
Barney

AOL

#4 Aug 25, 2008
Too late it was last night!!!!Kinda not any notice given,what a drag. I wonder if it was any good? Did anybody happen to be lucky enough to see it ?? Guess just have to wait and buy it on DVD for about $2.99 when it comes out :(
Seahunt

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2008
The private screening is not until September. Link to story that gives dates:

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/2008082...
Gaelic Maxwell Merrick

United States

#6 Aug 26, 2008
Anyone in Topsail from Gloucester, Virginia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nights in Rodanthe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outer Banks home plays starring role in new film (Oct '08) Jan '11 Deb 11
News Nicholas Sparks: I don't write "romance" novels (Apr '10) Apr '10 XXX 1
News Miley's `Last Song': Cyrus setting music aside (Mar '10) Mar '10 shannonmcaquil 1
News Rodanthe house sold (Dec '09) Dec '09 Patty Davis 1
News Nights in Rodanthe (Nov '08) Nov '08 Hannah Montana 4
News Diane Lane - Lane Contemplates Quitting Acting (Oct '08) Oct '08 greg 2
News HTV: Nicole Richie, Miley Cyrus and Joe Jonas (Sep '08) Sep '08 miles 1
More from around the web