[Movies] Romero's New Zombie Flick Ge...

[Movies] Romero's New Zombie Flick Gets Named

There are 1 comment on the 411mania.com story from Jul 22, 2009, titled [Movies] Romero's New Zombie Flick Gets Named. In it, 411mania.com reports that:

Production for the film started late last year. The debut of the film will take place at the 2009 Toronto International Film Festival as part of the celebrated "Midnight Madness" series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 411mania.com.

Madhouse

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Sep 9, 2009
I have been hooked on mr. romeros movies ever since i saw the original NOTLD. i am always overjoyed whem he decides to do amther film. his movies make such statements that can overwhelm as well as horrify. did i mentim i am 60?! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Night of the Living Dead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Night of the Living Dead (Nov '12) Dec '12 Time and Space 4
News around canton (Oct '10) Oct '10 Laura-sumitplacek... 1
News How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse in New York ... (Oct '09) Oct '09 dude with yellow ... 1
News Steve Lambert: Zombies and the art of the apoca... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Zombie Dad 2
News Zombies: Still Undead, And Suddenly Everywhere (Jul '09) Sep '09 Word Dunlap 8
What Is It That Make George Romero's Zombie Mov... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Sn0W1310 1
News Scene for Romero horror flick shot in Monongahela (Jan '09) Jan '09 Archives Of The Dead 1
More from around the web