'Thor': Kat Dennings joins friend Nat...

'Thor': Kat Dennings joins friend Natalie Portman

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com - Movie News story from Nov 25, 2009, titled 'Thor': Kat Dennings joins friend Natalie Portman. In it, Zap2it.com - Movie News reports that:

Need a job? It's good to be friends with Natalie Portman . Okay, so Kat Dennings has the kind of pedigree that makes casting directors drool; we bet Portman's word was icing on the cake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com - Movie News.

Joe

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Jan 22, 2010
I heard she's in Vancouver filming an Indie film called Daydream Nation. I like that she's doing the low-budget thing as well as the big stuff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashton Kutcher Takes Lorene Scarfaria to Oscar ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sandee 1
News Miley Cyrus sweats outcome of MTV Movie Awards (Jun '09) Jun '09 ChristineHB 3
News Film review: Revolutionary Road, Nick and Norah... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Marie 1
News Michael Cera to play 'Gilligan' in movie remake? (Dec '08) Dec '08 Sylentwolf 1
News Audiences adopt 'Chihuahua' with $29M weekend (Oct '08) Oct '08 Bryon Wolf 11
'Who Could Fall in Love to These Songs?': Nick ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 JKT 1
News 'Chihuahua' Is Top Dog (Oct '08) Oct '08 Marilyn 1
More from around the web