Friend on emergency says Demi Moore was convulsing

Jan 27, 2012 Full story: WMDT 7

Demi Moore smoked something before she was rushed to the hospital on Monday night and was "semi-conscious, barely," according to a caller on an emergency call recording released Friday by Los Angeles fire officials.

Full Story
Nothere

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jan 27, 2012
There are far better people to waste my pity on.

You play, you pay.

And WHY are the likes of her caught doing these things never sent to jail like all the millions of young kids across the country. THIS type of garbage behavior is what encourages kids to experiment with drugs. Seems if money and fame bring such happiness (not) then we wouldn't be reading of this behavior daily.

WE need REAL rolemodels.

“The sheep need protection.”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 28, 2012
I guess she took Ashton leaving her hard than we all thought.
Old man

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2012
She got issues, has anyone reminded her she is not 21 anymore??????
RUKIDDING

Comfort, WV

#4 Jan 28, 2012
Demi Moore is so nasty old and ugly. She ALWAYS has been DISCUSTING. I can't believe the media comparing her to Heather Locklear who also seems to be spiralling out of control. What an insult to beautiful Locklear.
Mom Moore

Mishawaka, IN

#5 Jan 28, 2012
Just...'Keepin it in the family','Don't cha know'?
pap

Brampton, Canada

#7 Jan 29, 2012
RUKIDDING wrote:
Demi Moore is so nasty old and ugly. She ALWAYS has been DISCUSTING. I can't believe the media comparing her to Heather Locklear who also seems to be spiralling out of control. What an insult to beautiful Locklear.
Are you nuts? Demi is a hottie.
Old man

United States

#8 Jan 29, 2012
I wonder if she was smoking SPICE?? That has put a lot of people in the hospital..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Year's Eve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Years Eve Parties Istanbul (Aug '13) Oct '14 new 5
Richie Sambora and girlfriend Orianthi take to ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 STYG2014 47
Officers involved in shooting resume work next ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 THE EYE 33
Police officer, woman shot in New Year's Eve sh... (Dec '12) Jan '13 nobody else 53
Woman falls 6 stories, dies during New Year's E... (Jan '13) Jan '13 mihaii 1
New Years Eve Cruise on Bosphorus Istanbul (Oct '12) Oct '12 new 3
Michelle Pfeiffer On Husband: I Got Really Lucky (May '12) May '12 Jate 2
More from around the web