Girl, 8, dies 'of dehydration' after vanishing into Australian desert with convicted paedophile

Jan 5, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail 125

An eight-year-old girl died of dehydration in the Australian desert after being taken on a hunting trip by a convicted paedophile.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#1 Jan 6, 2012
Why was she with this guy, why was she with foster parents at all...where were her real parents...why did social security give this woman who allegedly kidnapped a child from a bus, the chance at putting another child in danger.....what the feck is going on in our society when we can't protect a child when her parents aren't able to....
Annie Muk

Sweden

#2 Jan 6, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
Why was she with this guy, why was she with foster parents at all...where were her real parents...why did social security give this woman who allegedly kidnapped a child from a bus, the chance at putting another child in danger.....what the feck is going on in our society when we can't protect a child when her parents aren't able to....

When you generalise (which shows ignorance)you are including all Australian foster parents as potential kidnappers.

However, I can understand your concern about the child being with convicted paedophile as it is common knowledge that paedophiles and dehydration go hand-in-hand.

Just last week 3 passengers died of dehydration when a convicted paedophile boarded the Perth - Adelaide train in Kalgoorlie, and a taxi driver succumed on the Parramatta Road after collecting a convicted paedophile in NSW.

So, I must agree with you and repeat your cry, "what the feck is going on in your society"!
Blank

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jan 6, 2012
I totally agree that we have lost our good values.

When I was studying in uni, I realized that most people in Perth do not even have good values. I suggest they all read and pick good values from the bible.

NB
I am not asking anyone to believe in God that is their own choice, but do pick up values such as treat others as you would want them to treat you, etc.

Since: Oct 11

Timmins, Canada

#4 Jan 6, 2012
I seem to recall being alarmed at the number of creeps in this room claiming to be pedophiles. They hijacked names and in general said alarming things. Well at any rate I was alarmed, to bad some of you ausies weren't!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#5 Jan 6, 2012
Yank Oliver wrote:
I seem to recall being alarmed at the number of creeps in this room claiming to be pedophiles. They hijacked names and in general said alarming things. Well at any rate I was alarmed, to bad some of you ausies weren't!
I know there is hidden message that post, as sure as I'm sitting here, but I can't figure out if it's meant FOR Aussies or AGAINST them.:)

Since: Oct 11

Timmins, Canada

#6 Jan 6, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
I know there is hidden message that post, as sure as I'm sitting here, but I can't figure out if it's meant FOR Aussies or AGAINST them.:)
My point is that when these creeps were posting most people seemed to find it funny I didn't. I was concerned then as I am now, that a person who posts pedophilic comments could be well capable of committing the acts they are discussing. Most of us are grown men who can take care of ourselves, children can't and need every protection possible. This room requires a monitor who can report idiots to the proper authorities.

Perth, Australia

#7 Jan 6, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
When you generalise (which shows ignorance)you are including all Australian foster parents as potential kidnappers.
However, I can understand your concern about the child being with convicted paedophile as it is common knowledge that paedophiles and dehydration go hand-in-hand.
Just last week 3 passengers died of dehydration when a convicted paedophile boarded the Perth - Adelaide train in Kalgoorlie, and a taxi driver succumed on the Parramatta Road after collecting a convicted paedophile in NSW.
So, I must agree with you and repeat your cry, "what the feck is going on in your society"!
firstly you are an idiot (which really goes without saying) and secondly my post was inundated with questions not statements of generalisation dolt!.....You actually think your sarcasm is helpful in this case?.... your comment "paedophile's and dehydration go hand in hand" they did not say if the girl had been assalted so why the assumtion..and I never used the word paedophile, you did that!.. Bad form there on your account and pettiness seems to be your calling card....you are nuts....

Perth, Australia

#8 Jan 6, 2012
Yank Oliver wrote:
You have made some rather lude and crude comments yourself, so it is no wonder people attack you for many of your sick entries...maybe they think with some of the sick stuff you post you are only getting your just desserts....maybe!

Perth, Australia

#9 Jan 6, 2012
Yank Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that when these creeps were posting most people seemed to find it funny I didn't. I was concerned then as I am now, that a person who posts pedophilic comments could be well capable of committing the acts they are discussing. Most of us are grown men who can take care of ourselves, children can't and need every protection possible. This room requires a monitor who can report idiots to the proper authorities.
List the "genuine posters" that find comments of a sexual nature against homosexuals, children, women, young men, anyone funny....you are an "A" typical racist bigot who takes constant aim solely at Australians...Why on earth you would even whinge about an Aussie not giving two shits about what is posted to a biased anti Australian like you... begs belief...but is in keeping with your hypochrisy....

Perth, Australia

#10 Jan 6, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know how most of us feel about your bigoted and insane rants...Annie Muk meet your nemesis wank oliver....lol

Since: Feb 10

Camperdown, Australia

#11 Jan 6, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
I could ask, wtf is wrong with your brain - you continue to make ignorant stupid comments on situations you know nothing about.

btw, the pedophile was not a 'foster parent', he was recently released from prison and formed a relationship with the girl's carer, the child should have been removed by child protection services.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#12 Jan 6, 2012
Yank Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that it isn't possible to know who is genuine and who is not.

Maybe that sounds silly but there have been several cases of "Face Book" lunatics that have stated rather clearly their intentions but the other members took it as a joke ...... then the guy went off to murdered as many people as he could.

I see that you are "friends" with this Ahomana and Tiger. Now those are a couple of twisties with nothing but confrontation on their minds and it doesn't surprise me one bit that they've taken their standard line of slander against you. Never mind those two, they have to put up with themseves round the clock.

“No carbon dioxide tax”

bullet-proof tiger

#13 Jan 6, 2012
If we could just grow some b@lls and start culling these creeps, It would slow them right down.
I give you a 100% guarantee on that.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#14 Jan 6, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
... you are an idiot ..... dolt!.......you are nuts.... a biased anti Australian like you... wank oliver....
Tiger7 wrote:
<quoted text>
... wtf is wrong with your brain .... ignorant stupid ....
My oh my! You two (possibly one and the same) have such an intelligent way with words, putting across the most sensible arguement that should certainly swing opposition views over to your side. I feel my convictions simply melting away. And your off-topic rants! Whew! Who needs an amusement park? No wonder Luna Park was deemed redundant. Ho!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#15 Jan 6, 2012
SupaAussie wrote:
If we could just grow some b@lls and start culling these creeps, It would slow them right down.
I give you a 100% guarantee on that.
I'd give it only a 97% succees rate myself.
MalbarCACA Controller

UK

#16 Jan 6, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that it isn't possible to know who is genuine and who is not.
Maybe that sounds silly but there have been several cases of "Face Book" lunatics that have stated rather clearly their intentions but the other members took it as a joke ...... then the guy went off to murdered as many people as he could.
I see that you are "friends" with this Ahomana and Tiger. Now those are a couple of twisties with nothing but confrontation on their minds and it doesn't surprise me one bit that they've taken their standard line of slander against you. Never mind those two, they have to put up with themseves round the clock.
Annie you muk around too much, yesterday you murdered with some rather aburd conlusions and now you want themseves round the clock.

twisties no doubt.

“No carbon dioxide tax”

bullet-proof tiger

#17 Jan 6, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd give it only a 97% succees rate myself.
Yeah OK, 3% of the walking dead will keep raping women. Is that what you mean?
Because now I think about it you might be right....
Brigitte Bardot

France

#18 Jan 6, 2012
SupaAussie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah OK, 3% of the walking dead will keep raping women. Is that what you mean?
Because now I think about it you might be right....
Hello SupaDoggie.

You've been doing a lot of barking and cocking leg up lampposts to mark territory recently.

Is that running around in preparation for Crufts 2012 or is it early in the mating season?

“No carbon dioxide tax”

bullet-proof tiger

#19 Jan 7, 2012
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know how most of us feel about your bigoted and insane rants...Annie Muk meet your nemesis wank oliver....lol
Good post.
Brigitte Bardot

France

#20 Jan 7, 2012
SupaAussie wrote:
<quoted text>Good post.
Was that Good lapmppost, you meant to say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Year's Eve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Years Eve Parties Istanbul (Aug '13) Oct '14 new 5
Richie Sambora and girlfriend Orianthi take to ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 STYG2014 47
Officers involved in shooting resume work next ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 THE EYE 33
Police officer, woman shot in New Year's Eve sh... (Dec '12) Jan '13 nobody else 53
Woman falls 6 stories, dies during New Year's E... (Jan '13) Jan '13 mihaii 1
New Years Eve Cruise on Bosphorus Istanbul (Oct '12) Oct '12 new 3
Michelle Pfeiffer On Husband: I Got Really Lucky (May '12) May '12 Jate 2
More from around the web