Louisiana group wants to move Frontier Airlines to New Orleans

Oct 11, 2012 Full story: Business Journal

A Louisiana investment group is floating the idea of buying Denver-based Frontier Airlines and moving it to New Orleans.

Full Story
OldCapt

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 11, 2012
This worked real well for Pride Air!
Last thing Frontier needs

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Frontier might best consider flying to MSY from a few places, but crazy wacko jacko schemes is something that is just NOT needed right now.

Frontier's qualities include it's seatback TV, modern DEN and CO hub, very comfortable and quality padded seating last time I flew them, unique advertising branding, and decent employee work group.

However that being said... post election economic upheavals for all the airlines could really put a damper on Republic Airways Holdings, and they may get stupid again. As YES there will be post election ECONOMIC upheavals weather it is

Obaromney .... Politcians and LIE as usual.....disgusting by both candidates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... Dec 20 Angry White Unite... 1
Happy Birthday, Louis Armstrong, Legendary Jazz... (Feb '13) May '13 yessika 4
New $650M terminal planned for New Orleans airport (Apr '13) Apr '13 TLM 1
Louisiana group wants to move Frontier Airlines... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Stanislav Smirnov 3
Church's first African-American president empha... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Victor 1
Grammy winner Terri Lyne Carrington spotlights ... (May '12) May '12 Sadira Snape 2
Tulane University's program in Cuba a positive ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Doc Proper 9
More from around the web