Rare snow falls on New Orleans as win...

Rare snow falls on New Orleans as wintry weather hits parts of ...

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Rare snow falls on New Orleans as wintry weather hits parts of .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A rare snowfall blanketed south Louisiana and parts of Mississippi on Thursday, closing schools, government offices and bridges, triggering crashes and leaving thousands without power.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Uh Oh

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Dec 11, 2008
This is it folks, Global Warming is upon us all!!!AHHHHH!!!!
Angie

Caruthersville, MO

#2 Dec 11, 2008
I would love to see that here in Misouri

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religious leaders speak out against Confederate... Aug 25 RevKen 2
News Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Angry White Unite... 1
News Happy Birthday, Louis Armstrong, Legendary Jazz... (Feb '13) May '13 yessika 4
News New $650M terminal planned for New Orleans airport (Apr '13) Apr '13 TLM 1
News Louisiana group wants to move Frontier Airlines... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Stanislav Smirnov 3
News Louisiana group wants to move Frontier Airlines... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Last thing Fronti... 2
News Church's first African-American president empha... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Victor 1
More from around the web