WADC water best tasting in seven-coun...

WADC water best tasting in seven-county area

There are 4 comments on the Dickson Herald story from Apr 9, 2011, titled WADC water best tasting in seven-county area. In it, Dickson Herald reports that:

The Water Authority of Dickson County has been awarded first place in the Best Tasting Water competition in Region Nine for the second consecutive year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dickson Herald.

pat tews

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 14, 2011
I live in Cumberland Furnace and would love to know how the water tastes. Unfortunately I don't have city water here. I've been here 27 years. Guess its time to quit hoping. Thanks.
Mindy

United States

#2 Apr 15, 2011
I live in Dover and I have found that the best tasting water for me is in Tennessee Ridge and I get it from a spring.
Tina

Ashland City, TN

#3 Oct 15, 2011
Had Turnbull out of Burns it was best water ever drank. Then Water Authority of Dickson took it over. Water comes from Cumberland. Stops pipes up in toliets with calcium & in late summer (end of July & Aug) water has algae taste. I'd dig a well if I had to do it all over again.
agree

Dickson, TN

#4 Oct 17, 2011
I have to agree, I had turnbull also, until dickson took it over, the water I have been told is not safe to drink here, the taste is bad. I would like to ask if anyone has had issues with being put on the wonderful disconnect list, being told things like your name was on the list sooooo you have to pay the reconnect fee of $35.00 even tho you werent disconnected, or if you pay both bills the past and the current we won't charge the reconnect fee even if we have disconnected you, or the latest one from last week where someone was turned off due to a late fee, then reconnected at NO CHARGE because the late charge was less than the reconnect fee? Seems to me that someone needs to put some solid rules out there and have the office personnel quit changing them for every tom, dick and harry! Don't they even have a clue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sting, Tom Hanks among Kennedy Center honorees (Sep '14) Sep '14 shakey 1
News 'Mindy Project,' 'Nashville' and 'Vegas' among ... (Sep '12) Jul '13 BHARAT JENNINGS 2
News ABC Orders Malibu Country, Nashville (May '12) May '12 Rate Payer 2
News Lily Tomlin (Feb '11) Feb '11 linda reuben 3
News Salvation Army launching - second wave' of floo... (May '10) May '10 novote4lawson 2
News A legend at the Lyric (Jan '10) Jan '10 Chris 1
News Kevin Skinner's Mayfield, Kentucky was Also Hom... (Oct '09) Oct '09 vickie evans nelson 1