'CSI' role will reveal Fishburne to v...

'CSI' role will reveal Fishburne to viewers

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 24, 2008, titled 'CSI' role will reveal Fishburne to viewers. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Laurence Fishburne makes a lot of sound effects to explain his excitement about joining CBS ' CSI: Crime Scene Investigation next season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

who cares

AOL

#1 Aug 25, 2008
that's how I feel about Lawrence Fishburne joining CSI and if I hadn't felt that way before hearing he's never seen an ep... wow. I mean that probably shouldn't matter but how cool would it have been to bring in an actor who had absolutely loved the show, who had followed it weekly... then he'd already be one of us. Now he's just a dude taking the place of my favorite dude of all time. Gil Grissom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mystic River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eli Wallach of 'Magnificent Seven' dies (Jun '14) Jun '14 Old Sam 1
News After 'Halftime in America," Clint Eastwood pic... (Aug '12) Aug '13 swedenforever 232
News Boycott Sean Penn, traitor to his nation (Aug '12) Dec '12 WDRussell 40
News So What the Heck Happened With Clint Eastwood? (Sep '12) Sep '12 James Russell USNR 134
News Clint Eastwood endorses Mitt Romney presidentia... (Aug '12) Sep '12 joey 7
News Nobel Laureates Honor Sean Penn (Mar '12) Mar '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Sean Penn takes part in Egypt's Tahrir demo (Oct '11) Oct '11 joey 3
More from around the web