Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson ...

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson latest news: Report on Rob called off base

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson latest news: Report on Rob called off base. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

On Dec. 3, 2012, Gossip Cop responded to an article by Radar Online that indicated Robert Pattinson hasn't moved past Kristen Stewart's summer affair with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Deb

Wanaque, NJ

#1 Dec 4, 2012
It is very hard to get over it, and than add hurt, good luck Rob
irish girl

UK

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Deb wrote:
It is very hard to get over it, and than add hurt, good luck Rob
Deb u are dead right. U can never get over someone hurting u like she hurt Rob. I know from expereience. I gave them a chance like Rob has done and it didn't work for me anyway. I couldn't get passed it. So Rob needs all the luck he can get if he wants to get through this. Best of luck Rob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mystery Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary's email line crumbles 8 hr okimar 1
News Pink Panther actor Burt Kwouk dies aged 85 Tue Old Sam 1
News Photos: What hung on your bedroom wall as a kid? (Oct '13) May 18 Crying in the Chapel 130
News Power Lesbians Rule at Cannes May 18 Beauty QUEEN 3
News Scientologist Tom Cruise Rants: Psychiatry 'Cri... (Jan '08) May 12 HumanSpirit 408
News Actor, SAG president William Schallert dies May 10 RIP 1
News Original Mission Impossible star Barbara Bain h... Apr 29 Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
More from around the web