Movie 'ghost' reveals herself at last

Movie 'ghost' reveals herself at last

There are 1 comment on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 5, 2006, titled Movie 'ghost' reveals herself at last. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Many people know that Marni Nixon's voice was dubbed for the leading ladies who 'sang' in the film versions of 'The King and I,' 'West Side Story' and 'My Fair Lady.' But not so many know what else Nixon has ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Betty Dunn

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2006
I have always loved Deborah Kerr. Her mini series, A Woman of Substance, is one of my favorites and has led me to read the entire series of that family by Barbara Taylor Bradford. What a character Emily Harte was and what she accomoplished in her life is nothing less than wonderful. I just finished the last book but I must say that it left an opening for yet another Harte group. Deborah is the empity of a LADY and I'll always remember her that way. She reminded me very much of Margaret O'hara and the two of them could have easily done the same movies. Is Deborah still alive? If so, she would be 85. Today that's not old. I'd love to see a recent photo of her. To me she will always be beautiful and Emma Harte.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

My Fair Lady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Locarno to Pay Tribute to 'My Fair Lady' Direct... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Eric Saucier 1
News Saturday Night Cinema: My Fair Lady (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rare Audrey Footage 1
News Surprise Me (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rare Audrey Footage 1
News 5 Things to Know in Murrieta: Jan. 13 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Anonymous 1
News From Kate Middleton to Aishwarya Rai, Flowers &... (Jan '12) Nov '12 Ash 4
News Keira Knightley May Be New 'Fair Lady' - But wi... (Jun '08) Jul '12 Aaron Troy 9
News Marilyn Monroe's famed 'Seven Year Itch' dress ... (Jun '11) Jul '11 secret service 2
More from around the web