Elvis Presley's 'Love Me Tender' may 'reveal clues to genetic disorder'

There are 5 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Jun 18, 2012, titled Elvis Presley's 'Love Me Tender' may 'reveal clues to genetic disorder'. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

Washington, June 16 : When people with the genetic disorder Williams syndrome listen to Elvis Presley's 'Love Me Tender' or others, they experience changes in levels of the hormones associated with feelings of love, a new study has revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#1 Jun 21, 2012
What an interesting find. I wonder what it might mean in the long term?
AJR

Springfield, MO

#2 Jun 22, 2012
I thought this interesting too. We might learn something. But people just laugh, their loss. It's always been said.....".music calms the savage beast. " None more savage than humans I see.
King Elvis

Sydney, Australia

#3 Jun 22, 2012
AJR wrote:
I thought this interesting too. We might learn something. But people just laugh, their loss. It's always been said.....".music calms the savage beast. " None more savage than humans I see.
The quote is BREAST, not beast.
AJR

Springfield, MO

#4 Jun 23, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
<quoted text>
The quote is BREAST, not beast.
Of course, you're correct......but I assume the "breast" lies somewhere inside the "beast"......;}
Dolbyscat

Abbotsford, Canada

#5 Jun 23, 2012
AJR wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you're correct......but I assume the "breast" lies somewhere inside the "beast"......;}
Beast is more commonly used than breast today...Don't sweat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Musical Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Singers From Utica Take us on a Nostalgic Tri... Sat Too Funny 2
News TIMELINE: Maya Angelou's life (May '14) May 19 Jason 5
News The Broadway Tenors to Perform Benefit Concert ... May 15 yeah 1
News On Film: The Invention of the Moonwalk (Apr '14) May 15 You Gotta Stop 177
News Bayou City Theatrics Stages the Wiz, Now thru 5/31 May 15 Paisley Lumiere 1
News BWW Exclusive: Fatima Robinson, Stephen Oremus ... May 13 Oluwaseun Lindiwe 1
News Bayou City Theatrics to Stage the Wiz, 5/15-31 May 8 Iolanda Cruz 1
More from around the web