Blue Hawaii - A Classic DVD Pick

Blue Hawaii - A Classic DVD Pick

There are 13 comments on the Elvis Presley E-zine story from May 31, 2009, titled Blue Hawaii - A Classic DVD Pick. In it, Elvis Presley E-zine reports that:

The most perfectly realized piece of pop culture confection is Blue Hawaii, the seminal Elvis Presley vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Elvis Presley E-zine.

nina

Canada

#1 May 31, 2009
this movie needs a blu ray release - the scenery would be amazing
NRG-4U2-Solargor d

Kelowna, Canada

#4 Jun 5, 2009
Dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Pure Bull-S#!t Gordo.
-- how disrespectful to the King - Elvis wished he could have met these $ibling$ you know that! He met Elvis Jr just before he died answering his request in "Pieces of My Life" to find The "Pieces of his Life" The boy (son) born from the chance meeting of two wonderful people Elvis & Angel Pettyjohn in "Blue Hawaii". and born Christmas Eve "On a cold & snowy Chicago morn" yes- Elvis son was born - in a ghetto .. & his MaMa cried.. Dad's spirit still does ... for Lisa's missing but real $ibling$-- & Johnny down to profanity's ... where is your -- debunking information - U said U had.?? NOW that was B.S ?? eh?-- johnny's Moody eh?
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#5 Jun 5, 2009
NRG-4U2-Solargord wrote:
<quoted text>-- absolutely --...?
peddle your crap elsewhere

there's no buyers here
Dolbyscat

Courtenay, Canada

#6 Jun 5, 2009
NRG-4U2-Solargord wrote:
<quoted text>-- It would be 6 more years before she was able to meet Elvis again in "Clambake" where she told him "she gave birth to his son" on Dec 24th 1961. Elvis wanted to fire the Colonel for not telling him
So you know this for a FACT, or is this once again your opinion????

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 5, 2009
If this guy were truly his son, then where's the dna testing? And why wouldn't he want to be a part of the estate?
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#8 Jun 5, 2009
belluslitas wrote:
If this guy were truly his son, then where's the dna testing? And why wouldn't he want to be a part of the estate?
belluslitas

you can't make money off people when you get proven a fraud
Dolbyscat

Courtenay, Canada

#9 Jun 5, 2009
nina wrote:
<quoted text>
belluslitas
Now you've gone and dunnit Nina...You are gonna get hammered by Gourd for using the words "proven a fraud". He'll want you to back-up that claim. LOL....
NRG-4U2-Solargor d

Penticton, Canada

#11 Jun 5, 2009
nina wrote:
<quoted text>
belluslitas
-- Now Nina .... after starting this nice thread on the "Blue Hawaii" movie & the need for a missing Box set of CD's .... How nice eh?-- While a Elvis Son was (alleged) to have been conceived during this making of movie making him a missing son of Elvis and Nina wants the missing box set of CD's.. right. At NO time have you or anyone ever been asked for any $$$'s by me. or my operations. Have you seen where " for money $$$'s" would come from??- and if you have not read Dolby's contribution ... he is right this time -- where is your solid proof -- that he was proven a fraud?-- Now Nina lets all swim in the ocean together eh?-- If you feel I am lying that is your opinion -- but proof takes a little more effort I know I had to find some & I did find enough evidence & proof he is Elvis child. at least enough for me & I have high standards of truth... Like you??- I hope so.. so show me the proof he is a fraud... or the CD's are behind another door eh?-- elvisjrsinfo or skygord3 too.. proof Nina --- where?
Dolbyscat

Courtenay, Canada

#12 Jun 5, 2009
NRG-4U2-Solargord wrote:
<quoted text>-- Now Nina .... after starting this nice thread on the "Blue Hawaii" movie & the need for a missing Box set of CD's .... How nice eh?-- While a Elvis Son was (alleged) to have been conceived during this making of movie making him a missing son of Elvis and Nina wants the missing box set of CD's.. right. At NO time have you or anyone ever been asked for any $$$'s by me. or my operations. Have you seen where " for money $$$'s" would come from??- and if you have not read Dolby's contribution ... he is right this time -- where is your solid proof -- that he was proven a fraud?-- Now Nina lets all swim in the ocean together eh?-- If you feel I am lying that is your opinion -- but proof takes a little more effort I know I had to find some & I did find enough evidence & proof he is Elvis child. at least enough for me & I have high standards of truth... Like you??- I hope so.. so show me the proof he is a fraud... or the CD's are behind another door eh?-- elvisjrsinfo or skygord3 too.. proof Nina --- where?
Amazing huh?? This whack-job is asking others for proof...Gourd it's about time you showed us some of yours.
nina

Canada

#13 Jun 5, 2009
Dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Now you've gone and dunnit Nina...You are gonna get hammered by Gourd for using the words "proven a fraud". He'll want you to back-up that claim. LOL....
unfortunately, he doesn't require a response or an audience to post his crap

since he's back to hijacking threads
NRG-4U2-Solargor d

Penticton, Canada

#14 Jun 5, 2009
Dolbyscat wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing huh?? This whack-job is asking others for proof...Gourd it's about time you showed us some of yours.
-- Now John Moody's a wack-job expert too.. glad U R good at something eh? My responses to thousands of questions on Elvis forums, & other places where I posted names of involved, places, hospital dates, interviews with some participants, dates, Why's, how's & names. All time lined & coordinated. Elvis experts from around the Globe have tried, so hard, so anger filled to find a hole in any of the evidences I & Elvis Jr have presented. It was not done... I do not ask you to prove anything unless you lie outright?- saying John Moody could debunk the story & did not & now Nina - tries to lie - about proven fraud? but can not say where?- My opinion: get your facts like I did and then make statements that have research & timelines & known truth to them, like I do.- Now get back to your CD's or DVD's but stay away from the important stuff --- your not ready for it...$ibling$ R very real - unresearched opinion's R unreal eh?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#17 Jun 8, 2009
NRG-4U2-Solargord wrote:
<quoted text>--"you are correct Elvis Jr & his $ibling$ would love to be recognized as who they are" -- LIsa Marie's $ibling$... they are real. Facts do show it..
You totally misunderstood me, or you're reading into it. I NEVER said that I believe he's Elvis' son. In fact I believe just the opposite. Even if this guy may sound similar to Elvis, that only means that he's just another imitator and wannabe. He looks nothing like E. I'm sorry, but if he were a true offspring, he'd find a way to get the DNA done. Just another moocher trying to make money off of Elvis' name.
KitKat

Saline, MI

#18 Dec 29, 2012
belluslitas wrote:
Elvis Aaron Presley, Jr was proven to be the actual son of the Late Elvis Presley by the US Federal Court System through a process including the last will and testament of Presley, Sr, lie detector tests of people who hid the birth from Elvis, a blood test, and a DNA test to follow years later.

Elvis Jr was not welcomed to be a part of the Presley estate or Graceland due to Pricilla, Lisa-Marie, and the rest of the estate managers. He was, however, granted certain properties/items from the estate due to provisions in the last will and testament.

This is not merely information that I am making up. This is specific information from a press packet of Elvis Jr's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Musical Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Elvis stamp features a more toned-down King... Jul 3 Elvis is Angry 1
News Sarah Silverman to Return to Masters of Sex for... Jun 25 Fa-Foxy 1
News See 'OITNB's Big Boo Sing David Bowie With Conan Jun 17 Will Dockery 1
News From 'Dracula,' 'Frankenstein' to 'Star Wars,' ... Jun 17 Will Dockery 1
News What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Mic... (Oct '06) Jun 17 cgmj 42,581
News Romance: The love that saved David Bowie's life Jun 12 Will Dockery 1
News Kevin Spacey to Bring Original Series Race for ... Jun 9 hmmm 1
More from around the web