Happy Birthday, Oprah Winfrey, Influential Talk Show Host

Full story: findingDulcinea

Oprah Winfrey, television talk show host, actress and philanthropist, is one of the richest and most powerful people in America.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
treeninja

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

wheres ghandi!!!!!!!!!!
treeninja

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

wheres ghandi
Oprah Winfery Chi Lites

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

It's not about responsibility but duty when it comes to abuse to anyone it is the duty of all that includes, even yes yours truly Oprah Winfery.
It's not an unaware issue about the deaths of so many legendary black entertainers in the words of an ignorant idea I got mine get yours.

I got a little news for you someone helped even yes even Oprah Winfery anyone who forgets who help them and were they came from needs to quickly remember they could be back were they came from.
And if she forgets she will be back their like you are anyone else you donít forget. Their never be a apology from any one asking for Oprah Winfery's help PS

P S Oprah and you and her staff should remember that if youíre not going help don't pretend are play like it on TV to get ratings.
Donít ask million of people to give Oprah Winfery any money if she does not want to use it to help those who are in need and asses.
Tens of millions are give to Oprah every year to Angel Network why take the money if Oprah Not going to use it in the USA where it is given.

If it is given in the United States it should be use for the needy in the United States!!!

Oprah Donít takes the money if youíre not going to help Son Darren of the Chi Lites and the legendary black entertainers in your own field that are homeless because of abuse and Corruption and racism.
Just give back if youíre not going to use it to help poor families in the USA and inner City Children at risk that the low life that wrote their uncovering statements obviously doesnít care a lick about right.

If you can spend 40 million on a vacation for your spoiled staff I think you can find time to help!!!!!
There will be no Apology from me are anyone who speak the truth out!!!!

Tell that to the dead legendary black entertainers who died in poverty and legacy abuse like Sammy Davis Jr., Creadel Jones from the Legendary Chi Lites, Jackie Wilson, Muddy Waters, and Florence Ballard from the Supremes

I wonder but do I really really need to are anyone else if the shoe was on Oprah Winfeyís foot would Oprah Winfery are her greedy staff still think the same way If they needed help from legacy exploitation and abuse that cause Oprah Winfery and staff to be poor are homeless would Oprahís selfish Idea still be thought and used by her and her staff.

Oprah I Got Mine You Get Yours I know with those Ideas you must be really help those poor in Africa Yeah Right!!!!!!
What a taxes scam HON Oprah Winfery for a person that gets over 260,000,000 dollars a year you had to come up with something hum? Canít wait until January taxes roll around you and your staff can pretend Africa is your interest hoping that the IRS along are believes that lye for how long hum THATĒS THE REAL QUESTION HUM?
Help Africans yea right you canít even help legendary black icons who have been forced in poverty from corruption and abuse to black legendary icons.

Oprah and staff keep the bad non work and I got mine you give me your so I can have more Angle Network up!!!!!!!!!!
Oprah Winfery Chi Lites

Peoria Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

For Todays Current News On Oprah And The Chi Lites And Legendary Musicians Vist For Oprah Winfery Music News

Entertainers Against Corruption Magazine http://www.entertainersagainstcorruptionmagaz...
sayrai williams

Plainfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

how does oprah feel about being an african american
Should Oprah Help Icons

Peoria Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Should Oprah Winfrey Buy Chi Lites Creadel Jones Son Darren And The Legendary Chi Lites Story Rights? Should Oprah Winfrey Buy Chi Lites Creadel Jones Son Darren And The Legendary Chi Lites Story Rights To Stop Abuse Financial Exploitaion To The Chi Lites And Thier Legacy?
Email Your Thoughts To www.Oprah.Com
And To www.Fox.Com
For More News On Oprah And The Chi Lites gO tO
Entertainers Against Corruption Magazine
http://www.entertainersagainstcorruptionmagaz...
jennifer

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Oprah, I do believe has traveled around America an helped people in need I have watched many shows where she has surprised people with stuff they needed but couldn't afford..is ur because she us a celebrity everyone has to talk down to her or is it that she has earned more money then u an ur just blown off steam grow up people....I have a 4 yr old with a brain tumor,an autistic an has ADHD,an terrible seizures an I'm quite sure if she knew that his father left us when we found out last yr we could wake up 1 morning an he may not wake up with us so he went ahead an left his wife an our 4 yr old an our 2 yr old baby an I am disabled an couldn't afford our house payment so we lost it an had a 1999 escalade.which us my dream vehicle, but I couldn't afford it since my husband left so now we have no home, no vehicle an when we was in the hospital with my son for his tumor we got robbed of all jewelry but that's not the bad part they stole our clothes even both boys clothes an shoes so now we live with my 60 yr old mother that lives on a fixed income an she has bought them clothes an I now have 1 pair of jeans the rest is stretch work out clothes not even nice clothes to wear to churchmy mother cant buy anything for herself either cause she is buying diapers an wipes,food an it takes 150-200 round trip to go to my sons Dr appointments that is 4@5 times a month..her ac an heater went out in her ride an she has to suffer along with us cause we r to proud to beg for help,cause their is probably someone else out their in worse shape then us. Just saying lay off of her she is a wonderful person.I love u oprah!!!
nathan williams

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Musical Movies Discussions

Search the Musical Movies Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Calm' Kardashian Joins Emma Watson At Valentino 1 hr JohnInToronto 1
Book offers prequel to Disney movie 'Descendants' Jul 4 lavon affair 1
That Awkward Moment Jul 4 Anonymous 3
Vanessa Hudgens Stays Close With Sister Stella Jul 1 Big mike 2
Vanessa Hudgens Totally Doesn't Do Drugs Like E... (Oct '13) Jul 1 Big mike 44
Tyler Perry - Tyler Perry Pens Comeback Movie f... (Feb '12) Jun 24 Daniel Robinson 8
'The Wiz' (Jan '14) Jun 24 Daniel Robinson 34
•••
•••
•••