Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvi...

Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?

There are 7216 comments on the Associated Content story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Who's the king of the three leading major players of the past half century? That is a tough one to decide, but one must consider carefully the accomplishments and the styles in order to make a conclusion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#7513 Feb 5, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get it...Jim posts links to his youtube....I comment on his performances the only way I know how....Honestly. He gets upset, so he posts more links for me to comment on. Go take a listen for yourselves.... JIM CAN'T SING...Go on go take a listen, then come on back and tell me I'm wrong. Jim is a 51 yr old, I am, damn sure he is big enough to be able to take criticism...well ok..he's not, but he should be able to take it.
The other option is to not comment at all, of course. Anyway, if you do enjoy commenting and taking the piss out of people (which I know you do because I've enjoyed reading you going for Gordo), there's a wicked stooge on the Michael Jackson forum who is just desperate for a bit of negative attention. If racist child abusing misogynists get your goat, he's your man.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#7514 Feb 5, 2013
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Honesty doesn't stop your bluntness from being mean.
True, but can you just imagine how effective that honesty would be if aimed at a different target.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7515 Feb 5, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be fun to orchestrate a meeting of the two of them then sit back and watch the fall out, wouldn't it. Two middle aged hotshots swinging their handbags - there's nothing funnier.
That would be funny to watch, wouldn't it? Sort of reminds me of this:

http://youtu.be/Zw5Ski9yB58

LOL!

Location hidden

#7516 Feb 5, 2013
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but can you just imagine how effective that honesty would be if aimed at a different target.
It would be a great match, that one! We've tried to be honest - maybe if it was coming from someone other than us it would mean more. Maybe it would finally get through that thick skull of his!
Patrick

Avon, CT

#7517 Feb 5, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, hypocrite.
As always , you have no class or grace . How wonderful for u 1) children can lie 2) mj is on my mind

Good luck with that floon .

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7518 Feb 5, 2013
Dolbys cat wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get it...Jim posts links to his youtube....I comment on his performances the only way I know how....Honestly. He gets upset, so he posts more links for me to comment on. Go take a listen for yourselves.... JIM CAN'T SING...Go on go take a listen, then come on back and tell me I'm wrong. Jim is a 51 yr old, I am, damn sure he is big enough to be able to take criticism...well ok..he's not, but he should be able to take it.
I think I must be able to sing better than Dolbypussy who doesn't have the balls to post a video of him singing! I just get mad because he's stalking me ,if he doesn't like it say it once,shut the f#%k up and don't click on the links! haha I just post more to irritate him!

Location hidden

#7519 Feb 5, 2013
http://youtu.be/1L61hgHk-Os
Help Me make it through the night-Jim

Location hidden

#7520 Feb 5, 2013
Now somebody who really can sing!
http://youtu.be/GGIMKq-qwOM
We Can Make The Morning-Elvis

Location hidden

#7521 Feb 5, 2013
Hey Jina and Pop Tart you should go on Elvis Presley Topix Forum . I've been on there some and their are quite a few people posting. This thread's on both Elvis and MJ topix But I got Dolby's goat on a different thread (Dolby's cat=a virus)I haven't seen any Gordo's lately ,he is a nut case that's fur sure!

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#7522 Feb 5, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>No, I did not say that there should be laws to punish people for saying something true about the dead. Just things that are not true.
Unfortunately, you can not stop people from taking something that is true and using it for a weapon to hurt someone. We have to protect our freedom of speech.
But in one case I do not think they should be allowed to say something to the press even if it is true. That is the one about Judy Garland being found on the toilet. I don't know who found her, but if it was an employee, there should be something to protect her even if it is true. An employee should have to respect some kinds of confidentiality just as a doctor does. For instance, a CNA who finds a patient dead on the toilet should not be allowed to go to the press with that. People are at the mercy of health care workers, ususlly CNAs. They should be bound to patient confidentiality just as the doctor is.
Don't be ridiculous. Your proposed "law" is a violation of freedom of speech.

So what if Judy Garland was found dead on the toilet? If that's how she died, that's how she died. But if you think people should be punished for publicly stating something untrue, then every f'loon who screeches about Michael being innocent of child molestation should go to prison.
Lee

Burbank, CA

#7523 Feb 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if Judy Garland was found dead on the toilet? If that's how she died, that's how she died. But if you think people should be punished for publicly stating something untrue, then every f'loon who screeches about Michael being innocent of child molestation should go to prison.
Then do you think the doctor/patient confidentiality law is a breach of freedom of speech? A doctor is not allowed to divulge a patients information to anyone else.
Lee

Burbank, CA

#7524 Feb 6, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
No Len, not positive things. People who say NEGATIVE things about the living that are NOT TRUE can now be prosecuted. It should be the same for the dead.

No one cares if people say positive things that are not true.

Location hidden

#7525 Feb 6, 2013
jim - wrote:
Hey Jina and Pop Tart you should go on Elvis Presley Topix Forum . I've been on there some and their are quite a few people posting. This thread's on both Elvis and MJ topix But I got Dolby's goat on a different thread (Dolby's cat=a virus)I haven't seen any Gordo's lately ,he is a nut case that's fur sure!
I'll check it out. Glad you got Dolby's goat or cat or whatever the case may be. Let's see him do better than you in his videos!
rjforte

United States

#7526 Feb 6, 2013
Elvis had it all natrual stunning looks talent the hair the jumpsuits with the high collars and the big belts. He was way ahead of his time. Mj didn't have natraul looks he bleached his skin he had a wig on because of thinning hair he had so many cosmetic surg. But one thing he could do was dance and had great talent. But no way compared to Elvis

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7527 Feb 6, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Octo, just what is the point of being so cruel??
I'm not being cruel. Wacko floons are the idiots that start the shit.

Elvis's bathroom was really his dressing room, not just a toilet.

I find it funny that they actually have the nerve to talk about EP.

His death was caused by a sudden heart attack.

The drugs just made it much quicker so Elvis didn't suffer long.

Elvis just went in his dressing room to read after waking up.

Wacko died in his bodily feces and was found totally nude and filthy.

He couldn't get up by himself to crawl to a toilet.

Floons deserve everything that they get.

Besides, Elvis has been dead for over 35 years.

Of course, the story of how Elvis died has changed every decade.

No one saw Elvis actually die but they can only speculate.

The medics thought that Elvis was a black male, he was so blue.

By now, it is old news.

Nobody cares because it is still what it has always been.

A heart attack, which would have killed him sooner or later.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#7528 Feb 7, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>No Len, not positive things. People who say NEGATIVE things about the living that are NOT TRUE can now be prosecuted. It should be the same for the dead.
No one cares if people say positive things that are not true.
You're contradicting yourself. You think there's nothing wrong with f'loons lying about Michael's innocence when the legal documents prove he was a child molester. That sounds too much like you want to control information in order to justify your worship of a dead, drug-addicted pedophile.

Be a little less obsessed about dead celebrities and more concerned about living a good life. I don't hear Judy Garland fans screaming about ridiculous laws to protect her public image. I don't hear Elvis Presley fans screaming about ridiculous to protect his public image. They enjoy their art and get on with the business of living.

Location hidden

#7529 Feb 7, 2013
Marilyn Monroe was photographed in death.

The black and white photographs are on the internet.

However, this never happened with Elvis.

The only photo that was taken, was in his casket.

MJ wasn't so lucky because he was degraded in death.

Floons should realize this and shut up on Elvis.

Albert Goldman's mean spirited book was pointless.

It was written to hurt Elvis fans at the time.

Of course, no drug death is ever pretty.

But in 1977, the MM did protect Elvis's body.

The news media and tabloids were everywhere.

It is only speculation how Elvis really died.

It is people who want to hurt Elvis fans...

20/20 did their Elvis cover up story in 1979.

But in reality, they have very little to go with.

It has been told too many times and stories change.

At this point, is it very old news. No one cares.

Floons act if Elvis's death happened yesterday.

MJ looked like a dead rat on the steel table.

The naked shots were very disrespectful.

But that is what he deserved.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7530 Feb 7, 2013
octo wrote:
Marilyn Monroe was photographed in death.
The black and white photographs are on the internet.
However, this never happened with Elvis.
The only photo that was taken, was in his casket.
MJ wasn't so lucky because he was degraded in death.
Floons should realize this and shut up on Elvis.
Albert Goldman's mean spirited book was pointless.
It was written to hurt Elvis fans at the time.
Of course, no drug death is ever pretty.
But in 1977, the MM did protect Elvis's body.
The news media and tabloids were everywhere.
It is only speculation how Elvis really died.
It is people who want to hurt Elvis fans...
20/20 did their Elvis cover up story in 1979.
But in reality, they have very little to go with.
It has been told too many times and stories change.
At this point, is it very old news. No one cares.
Floons act if Elvis's death happened yesterday.
MJ looked like a dead rat on the steel table.
The naked shots were very disrespectful.
But that is what he deserved.
Elvis's corpse must have looked real bad, they didn't want to traumatize everyone and shatter the hyped illusion of the Elvis machine. Too much money was at stake.

MJ always looked good even on the slab.

Location hidden

#7531 Feb 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Elvis's corpse must have looked real bad, they didn't want to traumatize everyone and shatter the hyped illusion of the Elvis machine. Too much money was at stake.
Actually, Elvis wasn't supposed to be photographed in his coffin.

But you need glasses then because he looked good.

It was an open casket.

At staples, Jacko's casket was locked up tighter than Fort Knox.

There was a reason, you know.

Jacko looked like shit on the slab.

Floons always assume everything is a hyped up illusion.

That was what Jacko was into, not Elvis.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#7532 Feb 7, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody looks good on the slab, f'loon. Drop the ridiculous argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Musical Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are You Lonesome Tonight? 5 hr Susan 1
News Capital City Black Film Festival Grows by Leaps... 18 hr Andrew 1
News The Sault's connection to Alice In Wonderland e... Aug 22 road kill 1
News Robert De Niro compares Trump with "Taxi Driver... Aug 13 WasteWater 1
News Is Zanessa over? Zac Efron dumps Vanessa Hudgen... (Aug '07) Aug 9 Mmmmm 3,715
News Georgetown has a Whorehouse in it (Nov '08) Jul '16 so does Harper 2
News Read the 7 most empowering things Oprah Winfrey... Jul '16 kelly 2
More from around the web