What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42594 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

christine loves mb

London, UK

#45805 Mar 19, 2013
now shut up got that chavs,clueless,clueless,cluele ss,glueless,fruitless.
Liar Catcher

Manchester, UK

#45806 Mar 19, 2013
Do I care what others think? A great big fat NO. So while you run your gums with your pathetic lies thinking your onto something, keep thinking it you Fool!

As for who am I talking to, YOU thats who, and what is granny grump going to do about it??- if you think you bother me, do try harder. You dont need to change your name Gunny Granny as the shite you write comes straight back at you, you see people know what BS and fantasies you write on here, you have left numerous times to only come back and call people pathetic names like you are in some playground LOL. I write as Liar Catcher because you have been caught out with your LIES a long time ago, you carry on trying to convince people. What happened to your relationship with Barrymore LOL ya dirty liar! cant wait to tell him what you are putting on the internet, he will be horrified. He is gay afterall and even if he were straight you could never be in Cheryls league dear.
Liar Catcher

Manchester, UK

#45807 Mar 19, 2013
christine loves mb wrote:
family are close to me,you see you think you know but you don't,i'm being protected twenty four hours a day.
Protected LOL from what yourself !

You must of peed off someone else to feel that you need protecting, you are a fantasist!

Once again what happened to your romance with MB ya great Liar
mj fan

London, UK

#45808 Mar 19, 2013
carry on,you know nothing,oh yes i'm everything aren't i?worry bout your own life something you can't do,you don't know who i'm with,you know nothing.i'm protected so believe what you like.
mj fan

London, UK

#45809 Mar 19, 2013
what am i putting on the internet nothing?do what you like,he can read stupid idiot,oh come on then?
mj fan

London, UK

#45810 Mar 19, 2013
oh no,what league?she was a dancer and his manager,what crap you write,who says i wouldn't be,you write crap,it would be his choice not anyone else's business yes you liar,i put nothing on the internet about anything ya liar and shut your mouth,your the one's who have liar you are.
mj fan

London, UK

#45811 Mar 19, 2013
my romance is my business,say your not interested than make threats stupid idiot who don't even know him,michael makes his own choices so stuff you all,your nothing,so shut your noise.
mj fan

London, UK

#45812 Mar 19, 2013
he can pick anyone,he wouldn't care what you think,get on with your own married life,i'm fed up with people who think widows can't have a relationship,or careers,ya jealous that's why,i explained that on you tube,do one and shut up,i'll do what i like.
mj fan

London, UK

#45813 Mar 19, 2013
and a relationship,i'll have,butt out and keep ya nose out.
mj fan

London, UK

#45814 Mar 19, 2013
jealous is all you are,you need to feel you can insult a widow,weak,pathetic losers,you along with someone else,bloody stalkers,piss off,i've got a life big baby,oh kiss and tell,thinking you hold the key to widow's lives and michael i know about so hee hee,shamone to you,ow,ow,muffing bint.
mj fan

London, UK

#45815 Mar 19, 2013
you don't make comparisons from one partner to another,i'm not her at all,nor would i expect michael to have been like steve either,how stupid are you?everyone is different,your just a pig.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#45816 Mar 19, 2013
Incoherent ramblings again.You're either pissed,on medication or just a crank.I feel a bit sorry for you to be honest.
christine loves mb

London, UK

#45817 Mar 19, 2013
Neal P wrote:
Incoherent ramblings again.You're either pissed,on medication or just a crank.I feel a bit sorry for you to be honest.
Is it?feel sorry do you?i'm not your devious mind,you all talk rubbish,if someone loves me like i love them,its nothing to do with you,oh you obviously think that life shouldn't go on for widows,that i've moved on,so i'm called names,oh i didn't think that was normal,what's normal for you?ii wonder???? You can shut up,i'm normal,and not on meds,or anything like it,grow up?
christine loves mb

London, UK

#45818 Mar 19, 2013
and don't drink,so send your incohorant ramblings to the sewers,i'm not wrong either,sort your own brains out.
flier catcher

London, UK

#45819 Mar 19, 2013
oh look at me,i'm in charge of boards,i'm incoherant,i do write rubbish,oh i'll tell him everything oh yes,i have no proof,but secrets.
I always cause trouble and co's i've been sussed the truth hurts,this is my final chapter,in my book entitled shitemasters,have a read,it'll sell for

One pound only,if your lucky.
flier catcher

London, UK

#45820 Mar 19, 2013
shitemasters for sale in the junk shop somewhere in
London,it don't contain strong language either,its in the pound shop now,your love the lies these people tell.
judy smith

London, UK

#45821 Mar 19, 2013
Christine's gotta sense of humour,you all puke,i wouldn't buy your book,flier catcher,your incoherent in the head.
man in the mirror

London, UK

#45822 Mar 19, 2013
Christine your good at mj,you out tommorow night,text me let me know.
christine loves mj

London, UK

#45823 Mar 19, 2013
yes i'm in pitsea tomm night,singing mj,do text,everybody is coming to see me.
christine loves mj

London, UK

#45824 Mar 19, 2013
kingswood on friday,basildon on sat night,sun night basildon and thurs pitsea,punters are coming to see female christine,performing mj at his best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Musical Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emily Blunt thinks Mary Poppins is 'creepy' Apr '18 Pay Me 1
News Trish Long: Famous folks from El Paso (Feb '10) Mar '18 Farts Staining 45
News Author Lucy Maud Montgomery's troubled years in... Mar '18 Kathy 1
News Natalie Portman regrets Polanski petition Feb '18 C Kersey 1
News The bad, the good and the none _ a look at Osca... Feb '18 Harvey Weinstein 1
News Hark! The Herald Amy Sings Feb '18 Anonymous 2
News Roger Daltrey to perform The Who's 'Tommy' at CMAC Feb '18 MalMNN 1