What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42589 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Liar Catcher

London, UK

#45051 Feb 5, 2013
Ooh er its a little quiet here.

Are you all in that other place? will come and have a looksy
charity single

London, UK

#45052 Feb 5, 2013
yeah ain't it,you think you know everything,but truly you don't.
charity single

London, UK

#45053 Feb 5, 2013
yes i can guess the research to.
Liar Catcher

London, UK

#45055 Feb 5, 2013
Urm excuse me, but why are you here? did you want another arguement? little to peaceful for your liking?
You guess away dearie, you will never get it and the reason lots of stuff is not written on here is because of you, we now are somewhere where you cannot stalk!
Jog on Gunny.
Celia Bright

London, UK

#45056 Feb 5, 2013
who cares???you are nowhere?i don't care of your rubbish as your nowhere,i will do as i like.
Celia Bright

London, UK

#45057 Feb 5, 2013
and thats what you are stalkers stalking me in the first place,if i find stuff written that shouldn't be i'll deal with it to,u still don't get it do u?you donlt know what has been found either do u?or who this is either?
Celia Bright

London, UK

#45058 Feb 5, 2013
i'll hand in names to,so donlt make threats.
Liar Catcher

London, UK

#45059 Feb 5, 2013
Okay you do as you like Liar but remember dont come on here crying your eyes out about being bullied and getting stick cause you call it on everytime.

Fill your boots but you know your be balling like a bitch soon.

Go away you fake!
Barrymore Is Vile

London, UK

#45060 Feb 5, 2013
Yes it's a lot of fun in the other place. gunny would go ape, instead of just looking like one, if she could see what people are saying about Michael Barrymore.

Well I heard that Michael Barrymore's new agent/boyfriend hasn't any bookings lined up for Barrymore and is quite surprised at the fact nobody wants his moronic and odious client/partner. We aren't.
Liar Catcher

London, UK

#45061 Feb 5, 2013
Exactly BIV.

But look who comes on here, the one that cannot stand anyone of us and is going to collect names, oooh I am quaking in my boots Gunny........NOT.

You ask for everything that comes your way but your just to thick to realise it.

We better start now listing your names, lets face it you have many but the people who need to know can spot your BS from as far away as Scotland.

If only you knew LOL
charity single

London, UK

#45062 Feb 5, 2013
but why don't u leave him alone,he's suffered enough,who is crying oh not me,you can't go through life hating can u?be honest,your sick you need help.people are not saying anything either,quite the opposite,its u who is saying it.
charity single

London, UK

#45063 Feb 5, 2013
u heard nothing,even i know that,so if he did u would get your interfering mush in the way would u? U have no idea do u?
charity single

London, UK

#45064 Feb 5, 2013
he has no boyfriend so as i said your remain clueless forever,who is his boyfriend
/girlfriend ah what a damn shame he's not hated,but your all b sooner or later.
charity single

London, UK

#45065 Feb 5, 2013
i do know facts liar catcher,its been found.
charity single

London, UK

#45066 Feb 5, 2013
yes if only u knew ahh,your dealing with the wrong person here,oh sorry sad bullies.
Liar Catcher

London, UK

#45067 Feb 5, 2013
I dont like him nothing to do with hate Gunny.

He doesnt bother me but his actions do so for that I will say what I want. Its called free speech, nothing written is any different to what the media writes so your going to be sueing a lot of folk, he couldnt give a flying feck about you but I wont tell you how I know LOL - I am not a grass!

Your barred remember LOL
Liar Catcher

London, UK

#45068 Feb 5, 2013
Glad you changed your name cause Bright you almost certainly are not!
charity single

London, UK

#45069 Feb 5, 2013
what actions are you talking about?i wonder.want to see him go away for something he weren't involved in?as for freedom of speech its not,its hatred,you've all said your piece,and its crap,so your making it an issue,well you failed miserably.your wrong to about that he couldn't give a shite either yes so u remember i'm not banned either liar so as i know to,your all liars,he is not like that either.
charity single

London, UK

#45070 Feb 5, 2013
he values his fans,and you've been told enough times,i don't care of your actions either or what your saying,but what is being said is not all from the media either,as he is not replying to u,he don't care,so as i know the truth and your lying rattle on,i know what he thinks of me,its been said to my face.
charity single

London, UK

#45071 Feb 5, 2013
not bright oh sorry,sure you all think u r,your sad and bad,yeah dish out your crap,your sure to be embarrassed before too long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Musical Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Elvis Presley Forever' CD goes postal: debuts ... Wed jim - 2
News Alberta's Elvis music festival Too Much? That's... Aug 23 Steppin Fetchit E... 1
News Dennis Quaid movie shooting in Winnipeg needs e... Aug 20 Randy Quaid - Prober 5
News First Look: Emily Osment Stars In Ashley Tisdal... (Apr '14) Aug 6 Miley Ray Cyrus 5
News High School Musical Fans Are Growing Up (Jan '14) Aug 5 diana 45
News Top 10 'High School Musical' Songs (Oct '13) Aug 5 diana 60
News Vanessa Hudgens Celebrates High School Musical ... Aug 5 diana 2
More from around the web