Check ou Tristan Prettyman and The Sc...

Check ou Tristan Prettyman and The Script on tour NOW!

Posted in the Music! Forum

Since: Jan 12

Encinitas, CA

#1 Oct 15, 2012
If you haven't heard of Tristan Prettyman, you're in for a big treat! Born and raised in the San Diego area, Tristan got her start as a surfer but began playing guitar and singing in local clubs. I've seen her a few times and she puts on a great show.

I wanted to pass along some the awesome news that Tristan is touring with The Script! Here's a list of their upcoming tour dates and locations:

10/20 – LA – Greek Theatre
10/23 – Denver – Ogden Theatre
10/26 – Minneapolis – Orpheum Theater
10/27 - Chicago – Aragon Ballroom
10/29 - Dallas – House of Blues
10/30 – Houston – Bayou Music Center
11/1 - Orlando - Hard Rock Live
11/2 – Boca Raton – Fl Mizner Park Amphitheatre
11/3 – Atlanta - Tabernacle
11/7 - Washington, DC – Constitution Hall
11/9 - Boston – Agganis Arena

You can see her sing from her performance on CBS last Saturday ( http://cbsn.ws/OJVtiS ). And you can get her latest album from iTunes for only $6.99. It's totally worth it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) 9 hr Dirty Trolling 17
News Grammys 47 mins ago 9:06 p.m.Pregnant Beyonce g... Feb 16 Confry1 1
News Adele dedicates album win to Beyonce: Why mega ... Feb 14 Phil 2
News Willie Nelson wins his eighth Grammy, for Gersh... Feb 14 God Bless Willie ... 2
News The Grammy "Loophole" that Allowed Kelly Clarks... Feb 14 Faloola Chong 1
News 'Step Sisters' film drawing backlash over racia... (Aug '16) Feb 14 aflamonline 3
News Lulu: Madonna and I recorded the worst Bond the... Feb 13 filip3ff 1
More from around the web