Steve Smith: Van Halen manager: 'What...

Steve Smith: Van Halen manager: 'What Euro tour? Prince closes SXSW with six-encore gig

There are 1 comment on the presstelegram.com story from Mar 21, 2013, titled Steve Smith: Van Halen manager: 'What Euro tour? Prince closes SXSW with six-encore gig. In it, presstelegram.com reports that:

Last week, Van Halen frontman David Lee Roth told Sirius XM radio hosts Opie and Andy that his band would undertake a huge 50- or 60-date European tour later this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at presstelegram.com.

Since: Nov 11

Conroe, TX

#1 Mar 21, 2013
Considering he's a family man, she could be hinting that it won't happen. I'm not being pessimistic or optimistic about it. Just offering different possibilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VH1's Hip Hop Honors returns, focusing on the l... 15 hr Duke for Mayor 1
News Prince Has the No. 1 and 2 Albums This Week Wit... May 20 Amused Octopus 48
News Prince Beats Michael Jackson's Digital Songs Ch... May 19 Amused Octopus 127
News Former Michael Jackson manager Frank Dileo dies (Aug '11) May 18 An NFL Fan 68
News Remembering Prince: The Greatest Musical Talent... May 17 Sword of Damocles 86
News Justin Timberlake Debuts at No. 1 on Hot 100 Wi... May 17 Baibre Red-Snapper 1
News VIDEO: 14-year-old's epic 'Purple Rain' tribute... May 16 huey goins 2
More from around the web