Marshall Lytle | Bill Haley bassist, 79

Marshall Lytle | Bill Haley bassist, 79

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Jun 3, 2013, titled Marshall Lytle | Bill Haley bassist, 79. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Marshall Lytle, 79, the original bass player for Bill Haley & His Comets, one of the first bands to take rock 'n' roll mainstream, died Saturday at his home in New Port Richey, Fla., said a niece, Shayna Golda.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

Debby

Tarpon Springs, FL

#1 Jun 4, 2013
That is too bad. Thoughts go out to his family. What a wonderful positive man. I am sorry he could not beat this! I will have fond thoughts of him. He was a true joy to be around. My prayers go to his family and significant other!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Director James Toback accused of sexual harassm... Sun WHO 1
News Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track (Aug '09) Sep '17 BlownPiston 17
News Broadway Hit the Curious Incident of the Dog in... Sep '17 Kyboy 1
News Grammys 47 mins ago 9:06 p.m.Pregnant Beyonce g... (Feb '17) Sep '17 Anonymous 3
News 12 Most Disappointing Grammy Follow-Ups (Feb '10) Aug '17 Anonymous 3
News Whitney Houston's pals claim she was 'bisexual' Aug '17 Ex Senator Stillb... 2
News Could Beyonce finally win album of the year at ... (Feb '17) Aug '17 Sharon 4
More from around the web