Kanye West wants to build amusement park

Kanye West wants to build amusement park

There are 2 comments on the SFGate story from May 30, 2012, titled Kanye West wants to build amusement park. In it, SFGate reports that:

The "Gold Digger" hitmaker has already used his fame and success to open his own restaurant chain and launch a women's clothing line in recent years, and he premiered his first movie short, "Cruel Summer," at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival in France earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

#1 May 31, 2012
Who cares? The only people who will be attracted by koonye's park will be ghetto trash.

Fairmount, GA

#2 Jun 1, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Music! Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drake beats Michael Jackson's AMA record with 1... Oct 17 Dez009902 1
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Oct 11 richardnames 16
News Ryan Gosling vs. Ryan Reynolds Two Canadian act... (Mar '09) Oct 10 richardnames 8
News Aniston or Angelina - Which Team Are You? (Feb '09) Oct 10 richardnames 61
News Why "Revolver" still matters: The 50th annivers... Sep 30 Beatles Drop On C... 2
News 'Do The Right Thing' Cast: Where Are They Now? Sep 27 Old Sam 1
News Race issues, election give relevance to "LBJ" b... Sep '16 Cheech the Conser... 5
More from around the web