Barrie Woman Wants Child Support, Bab...

Barrie Woman Wants Child Support, Baby Butter From Keanu Reeves

There are 621 comments on the Dose story from May 29, 2009, titled Barrie Woman Wants Child Support, Baby Butter From Keanu Reeves. In it, Dose reports that:

Karen Sala of Barrie, ON is convinced that Keanu Reeves is The One -- who knocked her up with at least one of her four kids.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dose.

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
Well Now

Fortville, IN

#1 May 30, 2009
What do we have here!!!

Hey all my friends out there in Topix~land, missed ya!

Do I believe her or him? Well, that's easy, I will always believe in him.......

The time line of the ages of these children is the same time line that he was coming and going in my life, no way, he'd remembered her for sure...

But, I have to say that we know he was in Canada a lot in the beginning of his filming career; and, the time line is at the beginning of the drunk'n and drug'n stooper days, but I don't believe that he'd got'n so messed up that he wouldn't have remembered her...

If he did, so what? Everyone makes mistakes, but I don't see him as the father because if he'd been told at all that one or more could have been his, he'd had it tested back then cause he loves kids and would have wanted to be there for them...

I think "she" met the same man Susan did~lmao

All he needs to do is first demand that the husband be tested to see whether or not he's the real father here. Then if needed, he be tested.

I wouldn't hold it against him. He might not really remember her if he did have a fling with her, but I don't think he had an off and on affair with her the way she has claimed, he would have remembered that...

I Choose to believe in HIM ~ as I did when he faced the silva ordeal...

I've seen that over at they~talk~too~much that some seem to think that this is me???

No, her story and mine are nothing alike... I've never even been to Canada, so how could I live there??? ROTFLMAO ~~~ double time... lol

And, as for the one who seems to think I'm the one push'n some sort of Clair agenda? think again, I don't even know who she is, and frankly, don't even care...

I HAVE NOT POSTED IN UGOSSIP SINCE LAST YEAR!!!

You all really need to get some mental help and, a life over there...

Well my friends, here at the oh so kkkkoooooolllll place, it's time for me to say goodbye, I got to get back home for a show'n today, I just hope this coulpe buys the place, lol...

laterz,

Dee

“Keanu Rocks”

Since: Sep 08

Southampton

#2 May 30, 2009
good point. My question is why she has waited so long, me thinks she is skint!!!
Angelsboo247

Palm Desert, CA

#4 May 31, 2009
Well personally, I laughed my ass off when I read that, the things people will do, to get the attention of the person they want...Does she really think she will be believed? Hell no...Even if so, I can't see him walking away or hiding that fact...or becoming like his own father...I was raised without my father and I would never walk away from my kids...I don't feel that he would...
Donna

Atlanta, GA

#5 May 31, 2009
She doesn't want him, she wants his money. He seemed to have an on again, off again thing with Toby and Gus Van Sant said more or less the same thing about him...so, I think this woman may have had a relationship with him. If he settles, we will probably hear no more about it. If a woman actually says she had sex with him, that's a good thing.
Donna

Atlanta, GA

#6 May 31, 2009
I live in Ripley WV? Who knew?
no-he-didnt

Youngstown, OH

#7 May 31, 2009
have sex with this woman-nor did he sire any of her kids. Keanu said "I don't know her". If it comes out that he does or did sire one or more of her kids his career and respectiblity goes out the window. It would be over for him. He knows that. He wouldn't take that chance. Nor would his people. The lady is mental-menopausal by her age.-so maybe hormones have pushed her over the edge and has her living in a dream world.
Donna

Atlanta, GA

#8 May 31, 2009
Oh for crying out loud...I've seen pictures of Keifer Sutherland sitting drunk at a bar, with a bunch of guys...his jeans laying around his ankles. Who the hell cares? Keanu's friend Robert Downey has spent a year in prison...is his career over. No one cares. Besides that, his people said he didn't know the woman, Keanu didn't.

If I were her, I would probably be afraid to open my mouth about it...I mean, look where Jennifer and her baby are.
dld

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 1, 2009
Donna WTF is your problem
If I were her, I would probably be afraid to open my mouth about it...I mean, look where Jennifer and her baby are.
you are truly rotton to the core someone should ban you do use all a favor and go away

Donna

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2009
Look, I have the right to speak the truth. I would be afraid to cross Keanu, that's the truth. It was well publicized that he had a huge argument with Jennifer in a public place, because she wouldn't have an abortion. What happened? There is no baby and no Jennifer, I'm just saying. It would make me pause before I started demanding money from him. Now that's how I feel, whether there is any credible reason for me to feel that way, I can't say but I would rather be safe than sorry. I'm tired of Keanu's ridiculously overzealous fans dictating what can and can not be said.
truthfinder

Youngstown, OH

#11 Jun 1, 2009
Downey's career was over until friends gave him small roles in films to get execs confident in him again. Considering Keanu has to fight bad press almost on a daily basis-if it turns out he lied when he said "I don't know her" it would pretty much end his career. imo.
truthfinder

Youngstown, OH

#12 Jun 1, 2009
And Donna as for your accusation about Keanu -what having Jen murdered??- Wow-just-Wow. According to Alex, and Rob-Keanu was looking forward to being a dad. To "do it better" I think is what they said about him. Keanu cried at Jen's funeral-that doesn't sound like someone who wanted both her and the baby gone. You make me sick donna with these outlandish fables you come up with. Why do you hate him??? Did he spurn you years ago? Told you to get lost maybe??? Whats your real story???
Donna

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2009
Keanu has bad press? No, not that I know of. No press is more like it. Downey kept working after prison, in TV or where ever. Everyone knows Downey is a talented charasmatic actor. There are very few people who would hold his drug use against him, especially when half the country uses drugs. It's all pretty simple here, all it takes is a DNA test, which is nothing...what would you do? I already know what I would do.

“"TO Thine Own Self Be True"”

Since: Aug 08

Houston,TX

#14 Jun 1, 2009
I don't realy know what to say about all
of this..........I just hope all things work out
for the best........I mean we do all
make mistakes.......but I can't believe he
would do that to a child or children.....
it's heart less......& cold.......
sooooo Keanu I'm praying for you & I do believe
in you......chin up...baby.....;)
truthfinder

Youngstown, OH

#15 Jun 1, 2009
yes donna-bad press-do you not read the internet articles on keanu??? Whenever his name is mentioned in any news article it never fails there are negative remarks about him. In fact there is a list now of the "most bankable stars in hollywood" and Keanu has fallen deeply on the list. granted thats due to some of his movie choices but it also falls on the negative press by critics and the posters on the net. And no-I would not have my husband give DNA if there was an accusation from a woman whose story sounds like this womans accusations. It's an invasion. Let her prove he was part of her life. Then he can give the DNA.
I believe in Keanu

Spain

#16 Jun 3, 2009
Donna wrote:
Oh for crying out loud...I've seen pictures of Keifer Sutherland sitting drunk at a bar, with a bunch of guys...his jeans laying around his ankles. Who the hell cares? Keanu's friend Robert Downey has spent a year in prison...is his career over. No one cares. Besides that, his people said he didn't know the woman, Keanu didn't.
This last comment is just sick! Did you really mean what you wrote? Such a rotten thing to say!
Donna

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jun 3, 2009
It's not sick to wonder about things. I think the woman should be careful, I admit, I'm kind of afraid for her, Keanu has a lot of weird fans. Everyone of you has either said she was crazy, or a biiitch, or worse.
sophie bean

Hinesburg, VT

#18 Jun 4, 2009
I'm not saying anything other than that she appears to be looking for money, that her story is completely unproven, and that it has, interestingly, only been "reported" by one incredibly obscure paper which is neither American nor Canadian. I expect that if there were any shred of truth to the yarn, a major news source or gossip rag might have picked it up.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#19 Jun 4, 2009
Donna, you need to keep your "inside voice" to yourself. What you just posted has some serious legal ramifications to it if anybody wanted to teach you a le$$on.
Donna

Lawrenceville, GA

#20 Jun 4, 2009
I thought it was reported by the Toronto Star? Anyway, the story has been picked up. That fool, Bill O'Reilly talked about it on his show the other night. Seems to me, the only way Karen Sala can prove her story is if Keanu gives his DNA. I hope he will do it willingly, then there won't be any more questions.

Keanu's fans have been very hostile towards the woman. I'm naturally worried that some weirdo might feel like hurting her.
Donna

Lawrenceville, GA

#21 Jun 4, 2009
See Andromeda, you even feel the need to threaten me. Some of you seem kind of freaky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Much Ado About Nothing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Person of Interest' Season 3: Amy Acker joins ... (Dec '13) Jun '16 Free At Last 2
News Santa Cruz Shakespeare launches its season of g... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Zombie Corpse Rental 3
News Joss Whedon & co. have an offbeat way of taking... (Jun '13) Jun '13 reebie 4
News House Love Debate: Cameron, Cuddy or Wilson? (Feb '09) Mar '13 Tysk 5
News Richard Briers battling emphysema (Feb '13) Feb '13 James 4
News Keanu Reeves Hits Hong Kong (Mar '12) Apr '12 Andromeda-1 8
News Kenneth Branagh, 'Thor' Stars Talk About Loweri... (May '11) May '11 Nicole 1
More from around the web