Kanye West expresses Swift regret on blog and 'The Jay Leno Show'

It was "The Jay Leno Show's" big prime-time debut, but Kanye West unquestionably stole some of the spotlight from the host to announce he'll be taking time off to reflect on his actions after his controversial outburst over the weekend at the MTV Video Music Awards . Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kanyeisghetto

Agoura Hills, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2009
You can take a boy out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out of the boy.
How stero typical. May he share in the unpopularity Chris Brown is now enjoying.
People who speak ebonics shouldnt have access to large amounts of cash. the always pluuucck it up.
word..
Caffeinated

Darien, IL

#2 Sep 14, 2009
What a stupid thing to do...destroying another person's once-in-a-lifetime moment.

No amount of money or apologies will get that time back.

However....he did take the time to deliver several apologies...which is more than the evil serena williams bothered to do.

Time for him to lavish Ms Swift with some pricey gifts. Butt kissing wouldn't hurt.
Best2U

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Sep 14, 2009
I couldn't care less if K. West offered up an apology or not. He is still the biggest idiot in rap! The guy still trying to be in the lime light acting like the fool! Where was the security guards? What would have happen if a white guy would have taken the mic from say Rihanna and said that Swift had the best video out all year? Am sorry to say but blacks tend to be way most racist than some whites. I just wish a white person would pull a stunt like this.
tea party ghetto

San Diego, CA

#4 Sep 14, 2009
Caffeinated wrote:
What a stupid thing to do...destroying another person's once-in-a-lifetime moment.
No amount of money or apologies will get that time back.
However....he did take the time to deliver several apologies...which is more than the evil serena williams bothered to do.
Time for him to lavish Ms Swift with some pricey gifts. Butt kissing wouldn't hurt.
The real Ghetto ASK is Mark Williams tea party ghetto!
Mark William you do not speak in the name of the middli class working american. The things you call others -- you see with -in yourself. God has nothing to do with your disrespect. Your attack on the death of Senator Kennedy death is beyond reading my lips. Anderson cooper it's distasteful to have him on the air. You carry deep slavery white hate and white americans do not agree with you. You need West of ghetto slap you. This message you understand being of ghetto blood.
West did say -- I am sorry
Anderson your showing the you tube is below you or what? Well, we don't look at your show that much anyway.
Anderson Cooper do you attack West and give Mark Williams a kiss or what?

Since: Feb 09

Richmond, VA

#6 Sep 14, 2009
Kanye West is going to crash and burn drinking on the red carpet not too intelligent. My bad? It not because you are bad it is because you are stupid. Get some class knucklehead And make your Mom proud of you.

“One Sarcastic Dog.”

Since: Jul 09

Juvenalian Satire

#7 Sep 14, 2009
he should cobain himself
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#8 Sep 14, 2009
kevin b wrote:
he should cobain himself
Agree. It is the right thing to do.

Since: Aug 08

AOL

#9 Sep 15, 2009
I saw him on Jay Leno tonight. He looked sooooo depressed! I don't know him very well or know of his past embarassement's on the Emmy Awards(the one from Europe), but I do know he lost his mother and he rose to the top pretty fast and maybe he needs to slow down before he makes a terrible mistake that will do irretrievable damage. That comment about "for the rest of my life" bit really tells me that he's hurtin! I hope he gets help soon.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#10 Sep 15, 2009
Librahoppa wrote:
I saw him on Jay Leno tonight. He looked sooooo depressed! I don't know him very well or know of his past embarassement's on the Emmy Awards(the one from Europe), but I do know he lost his mother and he rose to the top pretty fast and maybe he needs to slow down before he makes a terrible mistake that will do irretrievable damage. That comment about "for the rest of my life" bit really tells me that he's hurtin! I hope he gets help soon.
Don't fall for that bullshit. He is a big mouth a-hole. He is sorry because he miscalculated the response.

“Shed so many tears”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Sep 15, 2009
This is what happens to brotha's who are infected with the "white woman" syndrome!
i say

London, KY

#12 Sep 15, 2009
"how could he be so heartless????" lmao....get it?
YOUR COLLEGE TEACHER

Buckeye, AZ

#13 Sep 15, 2009
Who cares BORING ASS THREAD they f ked afte the concert anyways period the end
hater

Manila, AR

#14 Sep 15, 2009
if taylor had been black this wouldnt have happened. it was racist .

Since: Aug 08

AOL

#15 Sep 15, 2009
Maybe he is acting out for a reason? He is drinking on the red carpet and making a fool out of himself publically. Could this be a cry for help? Beyonce did the right thing by giving Taylor Swift back her moment. That is a very gutsy, classy lady.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

#16 Sep 15, 2009
Librahoppa wrote:
Maybe he is acting out for a reason? He is drinking on the red carpet and making a fool out of himself publically. Could this be a cry for help? Beyonce did the right thing by giving Taylor Swift back her moment. That is a very gutsy, classy lady.
Classy lady? Classy ladies don't dress like w-hores to make music videos. What kind of message is she sending to young girls?
Best2U

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Sep 15, 2009
JustdroppedIN wrote:
This is what happens to brotha's who are infected with the "white woman" syndrome!
Please explain your post to me. K West is in the association of a cute but odd looking black female is he not?
YOUR COLLEGE TEACHER

Buckeye, AZ

#18 Sep 15, 2009
hater wrote:
if taylor had been black this wouldnt have happened. it was racist .
Taylor is black (cuckold)
Go Taylor Go
#19 Sep 15, 2009
Classic case how 'money cant buy sanity'. Apology..yeah right after people want to boycott your album.

Sad case for a (c)rapper!
thruth

Cave City, KY

#20 Sep 15, 2009
I would of beat the hell out of him with the microphone when he handed it back to me ignorante S.O.B Hes music sucks any ways i never liked him he thinks hes just so almighty NOT! hes just a loser with money
thruth

Cave City, KY

#21 Sep 15, 2009
YOUR COLLEGE TEACHER wrote:
<quoted text>Taylor is black (cuckold)
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

MTV Video Music Awards Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
16 Concrete Examples That Totally Prove The Ill... Sep 9 Wesley 1
Stars 'cowards' over Ferguson Sep 6 Maple Resident 11
Kardashian girls on phones during VMAs' Michael... Sep 4 Big mike 46
BET suspends producer over Karrueche Tran Blue ... Aug 31 cancelling BET 2
Beyonce seizes moment at MTV Video Music Awards Aug 25 Coach Chuggins 1
Miley Wins "Video of the Year," Doesn't Twerk; ... Aug 25 The Great Nutsack 1
Taylor Swift planning 'explosive' MTV Video Mus... Aug '14 I HATE New Days 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000