A Tribute to Jean Arthur

Nov 2, 2005 Read more: Classic Movies
Considering how notoriously publicity-shy she was, Jean Arthur isn't the easiest person to find information about for a tribute article. Read more
fan

Walworth, NY

#1 Sep 14, 2006
I love Jean Arthur.She looks so pretty in her photos.I know she's dead, but,still,I really like her.
Abby

Walworth, NY

#2 Sep 14, 2006
I wish Jean Arthur never died.She always looks so cute.But,I can't stand her voice.Her face looked so pretty.She had such pretty hair.One thing that matters is that she didn't die young.I miss her.
Fran

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Feb 27, 2007
Looking for info on a handmade beaded vest that was presented to Jean Arthur by the members of an American Indian Tribe back in the late 20's after she completed a western movie. Anybody got any info about that item? What tribe? What was the exact year? Think it was 1929, but not certain. Jean gave the vest as a gift to a dear friend. Can you give me any info?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mr. Smith Goes to Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elektra Luxx (Aug '11) Aug '11 -Survival Joe 1
News EXCERPT: 'America By Heart' by Sarah Palin (Dec '10) Dec '10 B-long 11
News City Council election: Letters for Dec. 8 (Dec '09) Dec '09 the dude 2
News Police arrest "bad guy" but get the wrong man (Nov '09) Nov '09 Lopez 1
News Off The Deep End: Citizen filibusters serve no ... (Oct '09) Oct '09 pot head 15
News Character actor Charles Lane, 102 (Jul '07) Jul '07 Jimmy 1
News Prolific 'Wonderful Life' actor known for crotc... (Jul '07) Jul '07 Maxine Kramer 2
More from around the web