Angelina 'furious' about Aniston

Angelina 'furious' about Aniston

There are 2114 comments on the News24.com story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Angelina 'furious' about Aniston. In it, News24.com reports that:

“Angelina went totally ballistic. She rarely gets so angry. She was shouting so hard at Brad that the veins were bulging in her neck. She told him in no uncertain terms that they were finished if he took Shiloh anywhere near Jennifer again.”

Angelina Jolie allegedly threatened to dump Brad Pitt after discovering he'd taken their baby daughter to meet his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston. via News24.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.com.

First Prev
of 106
Next Last
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#2180 May 25, 2011
Mayson wrote:
Its Good To Know, That Jenn Is over the Bad Pitt..haha
BTW Nic...Jenn does have a career, and she can get a man, thats what botheres you lol she can carry on.
Did I hear That Jolie found Brad with a umm Younger woman...woot Bad Brad keeps his reputation going.
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/114631468.jp...

lol..
What man Jen has??
Fantasies..in your head..Jen has no man..She has 2 dogs..lol
The only woman Brad has is the lovely Jolie..
Check out the ass grabbing..Something he never did when he was with Old maly Jen..ahaaaaaa
Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#2181 May 25, 2011
Nic has grown another head with an appropriate head still laughing...like a mad woman...it gives Nic more room in her head to talk with the Dastardly duo!....LMAO
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#2182 May 26, 2011
Vince wrote:
Nic has grown another head with an appropriate head still laughing...like a mad woman...it gives Nic more room in her head to talk with the Dastardly duo!....LMAO
Jen cannot grow a brain!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2183 May 26, 2011
Lily_Lazer616 wrote:
Angelina Jolie has every right to be mad. No way in hell would I appreciate my man taking my daughter to see his ex wife(who wouldnt have his children). She has no buisness meeting her. Unless Angelina condones it and they are all going to be friends Shiloh does not need to know about Jen or even personally know her. Futhermore if Miss Aniston really is that important to Brad then she needs to meet Shiloh, Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Angelina at the same time. Meet the whole family. Not just one child and only meet them if everyone in the family is ok with it.
As for the comment above you are a moron. Angelina loves her child. Just because you don't see her all over the press does not mean she isnt loved. Ever think that maybe, just maybe you never see Shiloh because when the other kids are being taken out to do something Shiloh is to little to attend. Besides there are plenty of pictures out there of Shiloh with her mommy looking happy and loved.
I agree all the way, she's not her daughter, she has no right to see her.
Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#2184 May 27, 2011
If Jennifer can't grow a brain according to you and that's not saying much.... then you two have something in common...LMFAO...but of course your opinions come from many head sharing a limited supply of damaged gray matter....LOL

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2186 May 27, 2011
wow I didn't know people here were so angry... guess I'm leaving this conversation.
Nic

United States

#2187 May 29, 2011
Vince wrote:
If Jennifer can't grow a brain according to you and that's not saying much.... then you two have something in common...LMFAO...but of course your opinions come from many head sharing a limited supply of damaged gray matter....LOL
Haaaaaaa well atlest you know Jen has no brain..
Karen

Gosnells, Australia

#2188 May 31, 2011
Angelina has a nanny per two children, all her family outings are staged for the media, if she loved her children she would give up her career and get rid of her nannies and look after her own children like the rest of us do who really do love our children
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#2189 Jun 3, 2011
Karen wrote:
Angelina has a nanny per two children, all her family outings are staged for the media, if she loved her children she would give up her career and get rid of her nannies and look after her own children like the rest of us do who really do love our children
IF Jen loved Brad she would have given him kids..
At least Jolie can love and has given Brad all he wants.
It does not matter about Nannies and all..Do you know how many women work in the USA and have to use daycare..Schools and such to babysit their children when they are working or out getting things done?
Listen Up to day IF she loved her children she would do this and this is Bull sheeet..
YOu think Hallie and all the other celebs really sit there with their kids??
Grow a brain..
Not even the average woman with a career has the time to sit and watch the grass grow..or to sit and watch every movement of their children..
And that is not to say they don't love them at all..........
It is amazing to say the least that JOlie can take care of all here children.She has not asked you to babysit..OR the government to feed and clothe them..
She is a woman who is generous with her talents,her fame,her money..and her time..and most of all Her Love for Humanity..
Ask jen when it was the last time she went to any war torn country and spoken to a woman,a man or a child that has had no food..Medical attention..or even the loving contact of someone who cares..lol
I am sure..and positive Jen has not seen ONE>>
But she takes her flat bony ass to Mexico and shows her old pruny self off..for the carmeras..
For she neither cares about you or me..Or anyone that needs help!
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#2190 Jun 3, 2011
The Tourist has become an international hit at the box office.

lol

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa
KArma is good indeed
JOlie having the last laugh and raking in the big bucks..
Jep

Chula Vista, CA

#2191 Jun 13, 2011
Lily_Lazer616 wrote:
<quoted text>
Angie may have a flop on her hands with A mighty heart tanking, but every movie your sweet Jen makes(except the break up which was a sucess soley because of Vince Vaughn)is a flop. A waste of any ones time. People watch her movies and wish they had that hour and a half of their lives back.
Regardless comment, making movies and raising children/ having a family have nothing to do with each other, find another post for that. As far as the outbreak she had, well we all have emotions that tend to get the best of us, some people on here( not towards you, but agreeing) think they're sh** don't stink and have never lost a battle in self control.. I think she acted completely normal. Brad wasn't thinking, or should have put more thought into the fact he could hurt Angelina in doing so.
Nic

Brooklyn, NY

#2192 Jun 16, 2011
Jep wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless comment, making movies and raising children/ having a family have nothing to do with each other, find another post for that. As far as the outbreak she had, well we all have emotions that tend to get the best of us, some people on here( not towards you, but agreeing) think they're sh** don't stink and have never lost a battle in self control.. I think she acted completely normal. Brad wasn't thinking, or should have put more thought into the fact he could hurt Angelina in doing so.
Jolie Continues to rise above all the naysayers and Jen hags..
She is committed to her career, charities and her family!
And what is Normal these days??
lol..........
Brad acted as any man would he left Jen cause he did not love her anymore.
Brad in fact thought so much of Jen's feelings he never told the world that he left Jen long before he got with Jolie..
And continues not to talk about her and what he did not do as a wife to him..
I am sure in later years..He might not give a shit and let the fur fly and tell the world and Jen was a mistake he made..lol
Jolie whatever you may or may not say about her is a woman to be admired and respected.
She is not on every woman's level..And with that comes bitterness and heavy jealousy By the average woman.Who in some ways..Fail..to realize that no matter how hard they try..They will always end up last and at the bottom of the totempole..
It is time for women to stop putting other women down..
Do you see Men doing it?
THat is why Women will always be 2nd to men..And why should women bitch and complain..they make it so..haaaaa
So i say..It has been what more than 5yrs..now..
Brad left Jen..
Brad is now married to Jolie and has a family..
I think it is high time all the bitter beavers get a life and move on to more important issues..
Vince

Winter Springs, FL

#2193 Jun 16, 2011
I see Nic still wants us to beleieve that he knows why these celebs did what they did.Brad and AJ are not married Nic...just in your mind...state facts girl not your opinion framed like facts.

You as woman put women down...u say they will women will always be second to men...what a pathetic view you have to assume that they are second...it's a woman like you that spreads those fallicies. I don't view woman that way...sadly u do.

Follow your own advice then Nic...get a life and move on to important issues. Maybe like supporting women instead of religating them to second class status!
OMG

Spring, TX

#2194 Jun 16, 2011
Just saw a pic of Knox dressed up as a ladybug in a tutu with ladybug everything. Shiloh wants to be a Peter Pan and Knox wants to fly around too? Do you see a theme occurring here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 106
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce From Brad Pitt (Sep '16) Sep '16 concerned american 1
News Angelina Jolie: Sex scenes with Brad Pitt were ... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 4
News Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's - By the Sea' Si... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lynda 1
News Jennifer Aniston Responsible For Brad Pitt Spli... (Jul '15) Oct '15 Jane 2
News Tattoo torment for Brangelina (Dec '14) Dec '14 Duh 1
News Will Angelina Jolie run for political office? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jaimie 4
News Jennifer Aniston Baby Rumor Fun (Oct '14) Oct '14 Big mike 2