Celebrity Interviews: Exclusive: I'm ...

Celebrity Interviews: Exclusive: I'm going to keep on...

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Record story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Celebrity Interviews: Exclusive: I'm going to keep on.... In it, The Daily Record reports that:

EWAN McGREGOR has vowed to carry on hell-raising ... because it's a Scottish trait.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Record.

“Hello, y'all!”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 15, 2009
What, I'm the only one here again?

I have to agree with McGregor. His private life is no one's business. Being an actor is his job--it doesn't make him public property. If I were his publicist, I'd take his desire for privacy and run with it--create a mystique. Severely restrict interviews, maybe allow none at all. Make people curious. Human beings have always been drawn to what they can't have. That goes all the way back to that apple in Eden.

As for whether or not his actions affect him being seen as a poor role model, unlike most celebs, he hasn't been in the news for drugs or DUIs. I don't think I've ever seen his mug shot on TMZ. He doesn't seem to be playing Musical Spouses like half of Hollywood, and he's fiercely protective of his children. Smoking and drinking may not be healthy, but if that's the worst he ever does, I'd have to say he's still a decent role model, whether he wants to be one or not.

The only kids he has to be a good role model for are his own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moulin Rouge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Calm' Kardashian Joins Emma Watson At Valentino (Jul '14) Jul '14 JohnInToronto 1
News Zsa Zsa Gabor Dominates 'The Hiltons' -- Dah-li... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Diane 1
News The Great Gastby: The ploy for African American... (May '13) May '13 MrAnderson9 2
News Jay-Z to produce new music for The Great Gatsby... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
News Scientology Members Accused Of Turning Nicole K... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Polly 2
News Did Katie make secret calls to Nicole before di... (Jul '12) Aug '12 Hel lo hello 3
News Why Ewan McGregor Resents Daniel Day-Lewis (Nov '09) Mar '12 sam baker 2
More from around the web