The Karate Kid

The Karate Kid

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Reader Online story from Jun 10, 2010, titled The Karate Kid. In it, Chicago Reader Online reports that:

Mother and Child With a producer like Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu and a writer-director like Rodrigo Garcia , you know you're in for Pipers Alley and Renaissance Place Landmark's Century Centre Showing: The Karate Kid showtimes Thursday, June 10 Will Smith produced this remake of the 1984 hit as a vehicle for his son, Jaden.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Reader Online.

Jeffrey

Champigny-sur-marne, France

#1 Jun 10, 2010
Nice.. I think it's a very good film
haresh parmar

Bangalore, India

#2 Jun 10, 2010
from india
i m ur damn big FAN waiting for ur new movies......n ya KARATE KID TOO..........plz dont leave acting thinking ur becoming old.........I WILL DIE.....XD
aalishey

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2010
He is so cute face,feet,and body wow he is a knock out he is just to young.Jaden i loved the movie good work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mother and Child Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home movies (Jan '11) Jan '11 trends 1
News This Is Happening (May '10) May '10 perhapsadana 1
News Liev Schreiber Says He Loved Naomi Watts' Sex S... (May '10) May '10 Barney Stinson 1
More from around the web