David Bowie's Rare Public Appearance Causes Concern

There are 1 comment on the Oct 18, 2012, 411mania.com story titled David Bowie's Rare Public Appearance Causes Concern. In it, 411mania.com reports that:

David Bowie's Rare Public Appearance Causes Concern Posted by Joseph Lee on 10.18.2012 He looks a little too pale... The Telegraph reports that David Bowie made a rare public appearance in New York, but he looked very pale and it has several people worried about his health.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 411mania.com.

Since: Nov 11

Conroe, TX

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Mr. Jones is just fine!! He may have been sick that day or he could look a little pale because he doesn't get out too much. He doesn't get out too much because of people sticking cameras pretty much in his face all the time and having pictures end up on the Internet!!! He may have wanted to be famous with the public once, but now the only people he wants to be famous with are his family. That's just as it should be. Don't misunderstand me because I was worried about him when he had his heart scare a while back, but I don't think we should jump to that serious of a conclusion. We need to stay positive. The man just wants to be left alone and so he stays cooped up and doesn't get much sun, hence the looking pale. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. Long live David Jones!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in Chris Lane murder tried to shoot oth... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Advents 2
News David Bowie's son Duncan Jones weds Rodene Ronq... (Dec '12) Dec '13 hanna1621 2
News 'World of Warcraft' film to hit theaters Decemb... (Oct '13) Oct '13 frreef 1
News AMC's 'Hell on Wheels' follows blood and vice o... (Jan '13) Jan '13 runyan 1
News David Bowie's son reveals he backs medical mari... (Jan '13) Jan '13 tigger31086 1
News David Bowie Releases First Song In Decade (Jan '13) Jan '13 tigger31086 1
News Arrest in Northern Liberties double murder (Jul '09) Jun '12 your case is weak 8
More from around the web