Arrest in Northern Liberties double murder

Jul 2, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

Katoya Jones is seen following one of the suspected shooters out of an elevator in a surveillance image taken in the Navona building shortly before the murders of Rian Thal and Timothy Gilmore.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2012
your case is weak

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

did she follow him or he folled her make up your mind your case is weak view the tape a white lady is holding the door with a black pocket book Katoya enters and the other guy runs in behind her. Go get that lady she might id the killers she let them in. Don't get astuck on stupid!
anon

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

In response to your case is weak...I agree with you to some extent that maybe there is some reasonable doubt but how do you explain the connection that Jones was found to have with Wilson? It is more than a coincidence that she is living there, enters just when they do, and is found to have a close association with "a drug kingpin" (that is what they are calling him) and he is found to be the "mastermind" behind the plan. I think she is going to get what she deserves although it is sad that she has thrown her whole life away for what???? I feel no remorse for her.
your case is weak

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

The so called kingpin is not on tape thats a made up story. They need to find the killers thats on tape and get the real story!! Katoya lived there she was were she was suppose to be< bottom line!!
your case is weak

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2009

By the way you sound like one of the haters! Stay tune for the BIG come back HATER!
your case is weak

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Why yall not reporting about the fact that the party girl set up her own murder,cant find a story about that. Only on Fox 29.Its logical, that money and drugs was left in the closet for her! OPPS!When u play in the devils playground thats the kind of things that happen R.I.P.
anon

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

your case is weak wrote:
By the way you sound like one of the haters! Stay tune for the BIG come back HATER!
........I am not a hater just a tax payer with a opinion. You must be friends with this girl or just very ignorant. There is no way she was just a innocent bystander. The evidence on the tape is obvious. Ya girl going away for a long time.
Your case is weak

Willimantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

The trail is about to go down all those men crying n pleading guily... O and testifing for the procecution..wanksters. I hope they all get what they deserve. Katoya suffered enough for her small role.God is on her side see u soon HATERS!!!!!!!
your case is weak

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

aaaaa ha hater!!! Its ova. You can start hateing AGAIN!! Bye BOI !!!!!!!Muah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••