Iron Man 2 Blasts Into Comic-Con, Mor...

Iron Man 2 Blasts Into Comic-Con, More Badass Than Ever

There are 1 comment on the Wired News story from Jul 26, 2009, titled Iron Man 2 Blasts Into Comic-Con, More Badass Than Ever. In it, Wired News reports that:

SAN DIEGO a ' How do you top a movie that took a lesser character from the Marvel Comics universe and turned him into the most badass big-screen superhero to date? That's the dilemma faced by Iron Man 2 director Jon Favreau, whose 2008 movie turned Robert Downey Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wired News.

joseph

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Aug 16, 2009
During Iron Man 2 Comic Con teaser, I couldn't understand the Mickey Rouke's speech during the teaser. I could understand like a few words. I really want to know WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in Chris Lane murder tried to shoot oth... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Advents 2
News David Bowie's son Duncan Jones weds Rodene Ronq... (Dec '12) Dec '13 hanna1621 2
News 'World of Warcraft' film to hit theaters Decemb... (Oct '13) Oct '13 frreef 1
News AMC's 'Hell on Wheels' follows blood and vice o... (Jan '13) Jan '13 runyan 1
News David Bowie's son reveals he backs medical mari... (Jan '13) Jan '13 tigger31086 1
News David Bowie Releases First Song In Decade (Jan '13) Jan '13 tigger31086 1
News David Bowie's Rare Public Appearance Causes Con... (Oct '12) Oct '12 tigger31086 1
More from around the web