Wanda Sykes staying up late at FOX - ...

Wanda Sykes staying up late at FOX - The comic is working on a ...

There are 6 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Apr 1, 2009, titled Wanda Sykes staying up late at FOX - The comic is working on a .... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Comedian Wanda Sykes is getting a late-night show at FOX, filling the void that will be left when "MadTV" ends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

lol

Louisville, KY

#1 Apr 1, 2009
wanda sykes is horrible. shes unlikeable and not funny at all what a downgrade to go from mad tv to her!
Chuck

Parkton, MD

#2 Apr 1, 2009
So is "The New Adventures of Old Christine" getting canned, or is Wanda leaving the show if it comes back, or will she still occasionally appear?
clayt

Wayland, MA

#3 Apr 1, 2009
that won't last long

Since: Mar 09

Rochester, New York

#4 Apr 1, 2009
What does this mean for her role on The New Adventures of Old Christine? I am not sure CBS would want her splitting her time with a rival network.

I like Sykes and think she's funny, so I will at least give her show a shot.
Steve

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Apr 1, 2009
Re: lol... I disagree, I think Wanda is very likeable and she's funny. I love her character on "The New Adventures of Old Christine".

Re. Chuck & TJ... I doubt very much that she will be leaving "Christine", this new show is a once a week thing and I'd think she'd be able to do both jobs/shows easily. As for CBS not liking her splitting time with a rival network... what exactly does CBS have on TV at that late-nite hour on Saturday nights that she would be competing against?? Nothing that I'm aware of. So I don't think they'd care much... it would be a different story if she got on say an ABC TV show airing opposite "The New Adventures of Old Christine".
Elie Muller

Naperville, IL

#6 Apr 1, 2009
I think that they need to keep talkshow with spike feresten because it's better than wanda sykes. That show is fox's onl chance of late night tv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monster-in-Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jane Fonda's son Troy Garity marries (Sep '07) Oct '16 richardnames 8
M.I.L - JLos wedding dress (Oct '06) Dec '14 athenagoddesss 25
News "Monster-In-Law" Becomes a TV Series (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jaimie 3
News Woman sent to jail for not returning movie rental (Feb '14) Feb '14 beatlesinthebog 7
News Jennifer Lopez Gets a Star on the Hollywood Wal... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Ikyb 3
News Jane Fonda, 75, steals the spotlight from J-Lo'... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rb RECORDS 6
News Elaine Stritch Returns 'SINGIN' SONDHEIM' at th... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Let Her Make Some... 3
More from around the web