Arbitration in Jennifer Lopez ex's pl...

Arbitration in Jennifer Lopez ex's plans for a tell-all book - ...

There are 1 comment on the AM New York story from Jan 29, 2007, titled Arbitration in Jennifer Lopez ex's plans for a tell-all book - .... In it, AM New York reports that:

Jennifer Lopez's first husband was ordered Monday to enter arbitration with the Bronx-raised pop star over his plans for a tell-all book about their brief marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AM New York.

DIVANNA23

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2007
OH POOR J-LO IT'S HER WAY OR HE HIGHWAY
GET OVER IT J-LO I'M SURPRISED YOUR STILL MARRIED TO MARC ANOTHONY THIS LONG. YOU SHOULDN'T WORRY WHAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SAY IT IS WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING ABOUT YOU FOR YEARS. YOU NAME IS MUD YOUR NOT THAT SWEET PERSON YOU SAY YOU ARE. YOUR RIGHT YOUR JENNY FOR THE BLOCK IT IS HOW MANY BLOCKS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monster-in-Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jane Fonda's son Troy Garity marries (Sep '07) Oct '16 richardnames 8
M.I.L - JLos wedding dress (Oct '06) Dec '14 athenagoddesss 25
News "Monster-In-Law" Becomes a TV Series (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jaimie 3
News Woman sent to jail for not returning movie rental (Feb '14) Feb '14 beatlesinthebog 7
News Jennifer Lopez Gets a Star on the Hollywood Wal... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Ikyb 3
News Jane Fonda, 75, steals the spotlight from J-Lo'... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rb RECORDS 6
News Elaine Stritch Returns 'SINGIN' SONDHEIM' at th... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Let Her Make Some... 3
More from around the web