'Georgia' can't rule with a clumsy hand

'Georgia' can't rule with a clumsy hand

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from May 10, 2007, titled 'Georgia' can't rule with a clumsy hand. In it, Newsday reports that:

When Georgia Randall , the titular matriarch of "Georgia Rule," learns that her smooth-talking son-in-law has blatantly misrepresented himself, she beats him with a bat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Guinness Drinker

Bethpage, NY

#1 May 10, 2007
sure, I'm going to spend money to see Hanoi Jane on the big screen. No wonder everyone in Hollywood is a commie liberal.
Barry Fleckmann

Toms River, NJ

#2 May 11, 2007
Guinness Drinker wrote:
sure, I'm going to spend money to see Hanoi Jane on the big screen. No wonder everyone in Hollywood is a commie liberal.
Wait a minute, John Wayne ISN'T a "commie liberal!"
Oh, yeah, I forgot, "The Duke" is DEAD.
Never mind!
shodan

Bayonne, NJ

#3 May 11, 2007
Am I the only person who thinks that Lohan looks like she is 40 in the picture (vidcap) on the right? Looks like the drugs are claiming another talentless member of hollywood...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monster-in-Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jane Fonda's son Troy Garity marries (Sep '07) Oct '16 richardnames 8
M.I.L - JLos wedding dress (Oct '06) Dec '14 athenagoddesss 25
News "Monster-In-Law" Becomes a TV Series (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jaimie 3
News Woman sent to jail for not returning movie rental (Feb '14) Feb '14 beatlesinthebog 7
News Jennifer Lopez Gets a Star on the Hollywood Wal... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Ikyb 3
News Jane Fonda, 75, steals the spotlight from J-Lo'... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rb RECORDS 6
News Elaine Stritch Returns 'SINGIN' SONDHEIM' at th... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Let Her Make Some... 3
More from around the web