'Georgia' can't rule with a clumsy hand

Full story: Newsday

When Georgia Randall , the titular matriarch of "Georgia Rule," learns that her smooth-talking son-in-law has blatantly misrepresented himself, she beats him with a bat.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 11, 2007
Guinness Drinker

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2007

sure, I'm going to spend money to see Hanoi Jane on the big screen. No wonder everyone in Hollywood is a commie liberal.
Barry Fleckmann

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2007

Guinness Drinker wrote:
sure, I'm going to spend money to see Hanoi Jane on the big screen. No wonder everyone in Hollywood is a commie liberal.
Wait a minute, John Wayne ISN'T a "commie liberal!"
Oh, yeah, I forgot, "The Duke" is DEAD.
Never mind!
shodan

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2007

Am I the only person who thinks that Lohan looks like she is 40 in the picture (vidcap) on the right? Looks like the drugs are claiming another talentless member of hollywood...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monster-in-Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman sent to jail for not returning movie rental (Feb '14) Feb '14 beatlesinthebog 7
Jane Fonda's son Troy Garity marries (Sep '07) Dec '13 Claris 6
Jennifer Lopez Gets a Star on the Hollywood Wal... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Ikyb 3
Jane Fonda, 75, steals the spotlight from J-Lo'... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rb RECORDS 6
Elaine Stritch Returns 'SINGIN' SONDHEIM' at th... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Let Her Make Some... 3
Lopez coming to Dublin's O2 (Oct '12) Oct '12 Rb RECORDS 2
Happy Birthday, Jennifer Lopez! Superstar Mom T... (Jul '12) Jul '12 ikyb 2

Search the Monster-in-Law Forum:
•••
•••