J.Lo Named Celebrity Mum of the Year

J.Lo Named Celebrity Mum of the Year

There are 2 comments on the Stuff story from May 10, 2008, titled J.Lo Named Celebrity Mum of the Year. In it, Stuff reports that:

“We thought assembling such a list would be a great tribute to the women who were behind the scenes of these superstars' tremendous careers.”

GOOD MUM: Jennifer Lopez has been named the 'Celebrity Mum of the Year' after giving birth to twins in February. via Stuff

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stuff.

sweet thang

Wayne, NJ

#1 May 19, 2008
being a good mom will imply staying home her her twins, not going out every night , she only had those kids to tie Marc Anthony ,he's blind & stupid nobody else wants that stinky streched out pussy, that everybody is beein on. that's why it took her so long to get pregnant. her shit is no good, only artificially. hahahhahahha

die , J.Ho i hope you ready this
Person

Nigeria

#2 May 31, 2008
sweet thang wrote:
being a good mom will imply staying home her her twins, not going out every night , she only had those kids to tie Marc Anthony ,he's blind & stupid nobody else wants that stinky streched out pussy, that everybody is beein on. that's why it took her so long to get pregnant. her shit is no good, only artificially. hahahhahahha
die , J.Ho i hope you ready this
Its not business of mine what you say about J-lo, but i just wanted to ask how she's been going out too much??? She gave birth in Feb and has only been out three times since then, so how's she going out too much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monster-in-Law Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
M.I.L - JLos wedding dress (Oct '06) Dec '14 athenagoddesss 25
News "Monster-In-Law" Becomes a TV Series (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jaimie 3
News Woman sent to jail for not returning movie rental (Feb '14) Feb '14 beatlesinthebog 7
News Jane Fonda's son Troy Garity marries (Sep '07) Dec '13 Claris 6
News Jennifer Lopez Gets a Star on the Hollywood Wal... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Ikyb 3
News Jane Fonda, 75, steals the spotlight from J-Lo'... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Rb RECORDS 6
News Elaine Stritch Returns 'SINGIN' SONDHEIM' at th... (Jan '10) Feb '13 Let Her Make Some... 3
More from around the web