Will Smith and Josh Brolin pose with ...

Will Smith and Josh Brolin pose with sexy dancers in Brazil

There are 1 comment on the Daily Mail story from Feb 24, 2012, titled Will Smith and Josh Brolin pose with sexy dancers in Brazil. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

They are both happily married men, but Will Smith and Josh Brolin looked excited to let loose in Brazil with two scantily-clad Carnival dancers on each arm while promoting their new film Men In Black III.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

john

Torrance, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2012
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Men in Black II Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News These Hollywood stars are crisscrossing Califor... (May '16) Jun '16 VN Vet 8
News Actress Rosario Dawson arrested at protest to e... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Janee 1
News Huge movie roles almost played by Michael Jackson (Apr '16) Apr '16 Caramel Petal 1
News Will Smith, rapper to film star (Apr '11) Mar '15 lunawestcoast 3
News Actor Tony Shaloub joins cast of 'Nurse Jackie'... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Margaret 1
News Actress Rosario Dawson cancels talk in El Paso (Mar '14) Mar '14 see the light 3
News Rosario Dawson: It was wild to play a goddess i... (Feb '10) Oct '13 Manning 8
More from around the web