Kris Jenner among panel of Miss Ameri...

Kris Jenner among panel of Miss America judges

There are 10 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Dec 7, 2011, titled Kris Jenner among panel of Miss America judges. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner is on a panel of seven judges who will pick next year's Miss America during a pageant in January in Las Vegas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Miss Carriage

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Dec 7, 2011
This is one of the Most Hated Women in the world. Why would she qualify to be a judge? All those in the pagent should protest loudly and any with real morals refuse to participate as long as this bitch is a judge. Kris Jenner showed her true colors by opening the wounds of Nicole Brown Simpson's family in order to sell her book! Doesn't anyone in the USA have any standards or morals anymore?

This is the most disgusting thing I have heard of and can hardly believe it.

Boycott this pagent and all its sponsers.
CALLING DENISE BROWN

North Hollywood, CA

#2 Dec 7, 2011
DENISE BROWN WHERE ARE YOU? What is your opinion of this and why oh why are you not screaming in protest against VILE KRIS JENNER?

Your voice would be heard by the Committee, Sears and Opi for starters. YOU would be a far better judge than Kris Jenner as well. You certainly are far more beautiful as was Nicole and a far better judge of what Ms. America represents.

Too bad OJ isn't out of jail and looking for the real killer. IMO it very well was a woman....a very jealous woman who was after OJ for herself and hired a hitman to murder your sister and Ron Goldman! I seem to recall that there was a theory at the time that involved a strange car with some men in it in front of Nicole's condo!

Why would your sister tell Kris Jenner anything re. her safety deposit box knowing her husband whom she was cheating on was friends with OJ? Nicole would have told you or your parents or her lawyer, don't you think? If there was indeed anything significant.
Bengal Fan

Norwalk, OH

#4 Dec 8, 2011
Miss Carriage wrote:
This is one of the Most Hated Women in the world. Why would she qualify to be a judge? All those in the pagent should protest loudly and any with real morals refuse to participate as long as this bitch is a judge. Kris Jenner showed her true colors by opening the wounds of Nicole Brown Simpson's family in order to sell her book! Doesn't anyone in the USA have any standards or morals anymore?
This is the most disgusting thing I have heard of and can hardly believe it.
Boycott this pagent and all its sponsers.
She's HOT HOT HOT and so are her daughters.
want to move

Winter Springs, FL

#5 Dec 8, 2011
I guess what they are looking for now in a Miss America would be lying, deceptive women who are self-absorbed, petty, talenteless and consumed with their looks and attaning money at any cost, the kind of women Kris raised. That she sure is qualified to judge!

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#6 Dec 8, 2011
want to move wrote:
I guess what they are looking for now in a Miss America would be lying, deceptive women who are self-absorbed, petty, talenteless and consumed with their looks and attaning money at any cost, the kind of women Kris raised. That she sure is qualified to judge!
Hate her all you want, but you can't deny that she's a brilliant businesswoman.
want to move

Winter Springs, FL

#7 Dec 8, 2011
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..hate her I'm not vested in her life...just stating the facts about her. Yeah I know there are people like you that equate money and the worship of it as something to be proud of...forget truth, morals and values. No wonder America is a mess!

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

#8 Dec 8, 2011
want to move wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..hate her I'm not vested in her life...just stating the facts about her. Yeah I know there are people like you that equate money and the worship of it as something to be proud of...forget truth, morals and values. No wonder America is a mess!
I do not worship money -- all I said was that she was a brilliant manager. If you think America is a mess, try living somewhere else -- your eyes will be opened!
CALLING DENISE BROWN

North Hollywood, CA

#9 Dec 8, 2011
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a brilliant manipulator and liar as well as a pimp and traitor. How many times have one of those tramps she raised shown up late for an appointment and she pretended to be angry about it?

Then she lies and claims their reality show is real.

“Alley Cat Blues”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 8, 2011
CALLING DENISE BROWN wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a brilliant manipulator and liar as well as a pimp and traitor. How many times have one of those tramps she raised shown up late for an appointment and she pretended to be angry about it?
Then she lies and claims their reality show is real.
Apparently you watch the show. I have no knowledge of how many times one of the Kardashian sisters has shown up late for an appointment and Kris pretended to be angry about it.
CALLING DENISE BROWN

North Hollywood, CA

#11 Dec 8, 2011
Why not put Denise Brown and her other sister as well as their lovely mother on the panel along with Kris Jenner if Kris is not booted off??? Now that would make for an interesting panel.

Who are the other judges, if anyone knows? Who appoints these judges?

Warning to any Miss America contestant. You best be very careful of what you wish for and who you surround yourself with and watch your back trusting NOONE at this event. Kris Jenner will stop at NOTHING and I mean nothing to get what her
EVIL HEART IMO DESIRES!

Khloe looks just like OJ Simpson and it appears she's been bleaching her skin lately.

IMO Nicole Brown did not like the way Kris Jenner was behaving around OJ (Nicole's husband) on that last vacation the two families took together and THAT is what Nicole wanted to talk to Kris (admitted adultress) about. What else and it certainly would explain why Kris conveniently made up an excuse why she couldn't meet with Nicole as she suspected that Nicole knew what was going on!!!

Again, Denise and family where are you and what say you on this opinion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meet the Parents Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Peeples' takes 'Fockers' formula for an Africa... (May '13) May '13 Vic 2
News Blythe Danner on mom roles, Gwyneth, and her fa... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Jamie Greco 1
News Sarandon, Moore to appear at Traverse City fest (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sneaky Pete 1
News TV: What to Watch (Sep '11) Sep '11 MacedonianFromMac... 1
News 'Fockers' Finishes First With $26.3M Weekend (Jan '11) Jan '11 Sam 1
News 'Little Fockers' tops; 'True Grit' surprising (Dec '10) Dec '10 oldbiker 4
News 'Little Fockers' : A lump of coal in your Chris... (Dec '10) Dec '10 nancy 2
More from around the web