He-Man Movie Cancelled
Bruce Darren Acosta

Perth, Australia

#1 Jul 23, 2006

John Woo has left He-Man and Spy Hunter and returned hone to China to work on his movie projects.Woo has other He-Man movie contenders with actors starting Paul Walker,Triple H and Christopher Showerman,Rumours that Jason Lewis was involved on the He-Man project.
After if John Woo finishes other movies he would return to work on He-Man movie.
In other news John Glover was rumoured to play Skeletor but it was false,there is some ideas on the casting on the He-Man movie with Verne Troyer as the voice of Orko,Eva Longoria as the Scorecess of Grayskull,Rose McGowan as Evil-Lyn and Keira Knightley and Viggo Montensen would play Teela and Man-at-Arms and Jessica Alba or Jennifer Garner as She-Ra plus there are other actors to choose from.
Lets see how the He-Man movie gets back on track soon.
The H-Man movie remake will be better than the awful 1987 film with Dolph Lundgren as He-Man.
Thank You.

Mobile, AL

#2 Jan 21, 2010
Glad they did not cast those actors as our beloved characters. Jeri Ryan would be best for She ra,and Jessica biel as Teela .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Masters of the Universe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Action epic The Expendables reunites Dolph Lund... (Aug '10) Aug '10 cali 1
three main Languages of Planet Eternia (Jan '10) Jan '10 Eternos 1
I am crazy about He man (Jul '09) Jul '09 He man lover 1
News Movies We Love: Rocky IV (Jun '09) Jun '09 4uto 1
News By the power of Greyskull (Jun '07) May '09 joalda 4
News He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (Mar '09) May '09 joalda 4
News He-Man Scribe Explains Movie Plans (Dec '07) Dec '07 Bruce Darren Acosta 1
More from around the web