Silver Muscles Up For 'He-Man' Film -...

Silver Muscles Up For 'He-Man' Film - But will there be a role ...

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from May 24, 2007, titled Silver Muscles Up For 'He-Man' Film - But will there be a role .... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

By the power of Grayskull... Yada yada yada. Joel Silver and Warner Bros are the latest producers and stars to attempt to harness the power of the Masters of the Universe, acquiring the rights to the popular ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Jonathan

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 24, 2007
When I was a kid in the 80's I was alway a He-man,Superman and Spiderman fan. I had almost the whole collection of the He-man toys.I really think that in this He-man movie they should put in the real orco instead of that other one that was in the first movie. I also think that they should include Heros= ram man,man-e-faces,roboto,Sy-klon e,fisto,buzz-off,mekaneck and of course the ones that there was in the last movie He-man,Teela and Man-at-arms but this time I think they should include prince Adam turning into He-man and Cringer into Battlecat and this time I think orko should look more like the real orko not the last orko that was hairy in the last movie.And for Evil villian you should include trapjaw,faker,spiker,two-bad,C lawful and also keep the other evil ones that there we in the last movie, Beastman,Evil-lynn and Skeletor but this time you should put Panthor as well which is Skeltors Panther.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Masters of the Universe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Action epic The Expendables reunites Dolph Lund... (Aug '10) Aug '10 cali 1
He-Man Movie Cancelled (Jul '06) Jan '10 Ambasador 2
three main Languages of Planet Eternia (Jan '10) Jan '10 Eternos 1
I am crazy about He man (Jul '09) Jul '09 He man lover 1
News Movies We Love: Rocky IV (Jun '09) Jun '09 4uto 1
News By the power of Greyskull (Jun '07) May '09 joalda 4
News He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (Mar '09) May '09 joalda 4
More from around the web