ScarJo: Black Widow outfit has 'a lot...

ScarJo: Black Widow outfit has 'a lot of give'

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from Apr 12, 2012, titled ScarJo: Black Widow outfit has 'a lot of give'. In it, USA Today reports that:

Scarlett Johansson rocked the red carpet Wednesday night for the premiere of Marvel's The Avengers , in which she plays the role of Black Widow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

jgarciajr

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2012
Why does the media continue to call Miss Johansson ScarJo. Scarlett is a beautiful name for a beautiful and amazing actress, and I would be honored if I could call her my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marvel's The Avengers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Batman v Superman' Kicks Off Summer Early at Bo... (Mar '16) Mar '16 al3abmix 1
News Captain America (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jaimie 5
News Clark Gregg on His Future in the Marvel Universe (Jun '12) Jun '12 swati12 2
News 'Men In Black 3' Box Office: Will Smith Tops 'A... (May '12) May '12 Rivan 2
News Super friends patrol Michigan Ave. in Detroit. (May '12) May '12 Youareallidiots 5
News 'The Avengers' Smashes Box Office Record (May '12) May '12 zfj2011 1
News 'Marvel's The Avengers': Meet Hawkeye (May '12) May '12 hooked on phonics 1
More from around the web