Jury Selection Date Set in Spector Tr...

Jury Selection Date Set in Spector Trial

There are 3 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jan 16, 2007, titled Jury Selection Date Set in Spector Trial . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Jury selection will begin in March in the murder trial of music producer Phil Spector, who's charged with killing actress Lana Clarkson in his suburban mansion, a judge said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

flower

Flushing, MI

#1 Jan 17, 2007
Will someone, PLEASE, shave his head! I'm trying to remember the name of a cartoon that had three detective dogs on the line of Scooby Doo. One of them had that exact same afro.
Steadman

Newark, CA

#2 Jan 17, 2007
What a freak !!!! This guy belongs in the circus.

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jan 17, 2007
When did you start letting TRUMP do your hair?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

March Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott McKenzie dies; his 'San Francisco' caught... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Wrong Thread 2
News Celebrity cases fill criminal court dockets (Jan '10) Mar '10 Kelley Lynch 6
News Legendary music producer Phil Spector guilty of... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Top Turkey 15
News Spector jury goes home for weekend (Apr '09) Apr '09 Halkshaw 4
News Phil Spector guilty of second-degree murder (Apr '09) Apr '09 Bill 13
News Phil Spector Guilty of Second-Degree Murder (Apr '09) Apr '09 Chilled Out 17
News Phil Spector guilty of second degree murder (Apr '09) Apr '09 Wow 2
More from around the web