'Legend' sets box office record for D...

'Legend' sets box office record for December opening

There are 1 comment on the Daily Breeze story from Oct 7, 2010, titled 'Legend' sets box office record for December opening. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Gov. Chris Christie pulled the plug on a decades-in-the-making train tunnel connecting New Jersey and Manhattan, saying Thursday that New Jersey can't afford to pay for cost overruns on the already under-construction project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

BackToTheFuture

Honolulu, HI

#1 Oct 27, 2010
The Party of NO Progress is well represented by Gov. Christie. I wonder what New York City would be like today, if it had been decided that Subway Tunnels were too costly decades ago.

But I guess if you are an "Average" New Jersey Republican, stuck in traffic while trying to get work in New York City, you can rejoice by watching the "Rich" Republicans going to work in helicopters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suzanne Somers, Jenny McCarthy and America's lo... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Ignore friend 2
News Accent's a positive for Australian actors -- ex... (Aug '13) Aug '13 LOL 1
News NYC heightens security ahead of 9/11 (Sep '11) Sep '11 shameless-li 4
News Wanna cash in on gay marriage? NYers say 'I do' (Jun '11) Jun '11 truth 1
News Remember that scene in New York ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 anonomous 1
News NJ gov. scraps long-planned NJ-NY railroad tunnel (Oct '10) Oct '10 NJ Res 1
News LA high school opens for budding arts enthusiasts (Sep '09) Apr '10 Please 8
More from around the web