Malcolm X was a piece of shit

Malcolm X was a piece of shit

Posted in the Malcolm X Forum

Chris

Fall River, MA

#1 Nov 14, 2006
Malcolm X did not further the unity of all races. Malcolm X promoted segregation. He was just as bad as the white racists of the day. Nothing he did contributed to moving in the right direction. He went in the wrong direction and was a racist himself. I have no more respect for Malcolm X than I do for the white racists.
Chris

Fall River, MA

#2 Nov 14, 2006
anyone who supports what Malcolm X stood for is wrong.
bitchfucker

Lansing, MI

#4 Nov 27, 2006
im so white i luv basturd
Poserman13

Leola, PA

#6 Apr 21, 2012
I agree with Chris. People like him only further racism in this country.
Djz

Birmingham, UK

#7 May 22, 2012
You are clearly uneducated when it comes to Malcolm X please research his views after his Hajj and maybe you will change your mind
Anouar

Netherlands

#8 Jun 4, 2012
Hello, im doing a research for school about Malcolm x and i want to ask what Malcolm x means for the people this day?
Bill hernandez

Kensington, MD

#9 Feb 12, 2014
He was racist scum, didn't want unity, only violence, he was influenced by revenge which made him a radical Sunni piece of sh$t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Malcolm X Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malcolm X's Daughters Launch Clothing Line Insp... Nov 26 Headsup 1
News How Spike Lee's 'Malcolm X' Helped Black Americ... Nov 20 Casio 6
News Hefner's civil rights, pro-LBGT legacy Sep '17 Marco R s Secret ... 8
News Good Blacks, Bad Blacks: From Washington and Du... Sep '17 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Suddenly Infamous: Casting JonBenet And Rodney ... (May '17) Aug '17 Tex- 3
News Paul Robeson: Salute to the voice of freedom Jul '17 Paul 4
News Malcolm X in the 21st Century (May '17) May '17 Maceo 1
More from around the web