Farrah, Jaclyn, Kate and Cheryl: Four...

Farrah, Jaclyn, Kate and Cheryl: Four Angels, Too Many TV Movies

There are 3 comments on the Associated Content story from Mar 10, 2010, titled Farrah, Jaclyn, Kate and Cheryl: Four Angels, Too Many TV Movies. In it, Associated Content reports that:

The excuse now being proffered by the Academy Awards for cutting Farrah Fawcett from their In Memoriam montage is that the bulk of Farrah's work was done on TV, and therefore, the Emmy Awards would be a more appropriate place to honor her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Mimi

Pittsburg, CA

#1 Mar 10, 2010
Farrah's movies were all TV movies I think therefore the Emmy's is the place to honor her. However.....it would have been nice to include her at the Oscars as well as they did with John Ritter of 3's company.
coolhandrob

AOL

#2 Mar 30, 2010
You people are insane if you think Farrah was JUST a TV actress...How bout playin the LEAD female role in an ACADAMY-AWARD NOMINATED MOVIE?? The Apostle, you morons!Just cuz she was one of the biggest stars in the world doesnt mean you can undermine her excellent work on film. Farrah's up in heaven just shaking her gorgeous head LOL.
John

Seattle, WA

#3 Jun 17, 2010
I agree.....There is such a double standard against women in all of life's arenas!! Gladly, none of this matters to Farrah anymore!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Making Love Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harry Hamlin on 'Clash of the Titans' remake: '... (Apr '10) Apr '10 ANI 1
News Suddenly, gay's really OK (Aug '06) Aug '06 Rick 1