Lucas at Large: Lucas at Large: Suppa...

Lucas at Large: Lucas at Large: Suppan rivaling Rick Vaughn, Te...

There are 3 comments on the The Capital Times story from Apr 13, 2009, titled Lucas at Large: Lucas at Large: Suppan rivaling Rick Vaughn, Te.... In it, The Capital Times reports that:

On second thought, Ted Thompson, the Packer lightning rod, is in a league of his own, and it's not ''Major League'' -- the bailiwick of the Charlie Sheen character, "Rick Vaughn.'' Wild thing, you make my heart sing, you walk everything ... Sooooooooup.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Capital Times.

BrewTrue

Madison, WI

#1 Apr 13, 2009
"I" could hit .400 vs Suppan right now, and I haven't played baseball for over 40 years! I've seen stronger batting cage outings! Stop pitching this guy for the automatic six run deficit, and we end up pitching a bullpen pitcher anyway.
Pitching

Butler, WI

#2 Apr 13, 2009
Suppan was a terrible, terrible free agent signing. I'm convinced a could make a better GM part-time. Suppan's lifetime ERA is 4.66! Why would you ever sign someone to "eat up innings" for that kind of money. And then there is Mike Cameron.$10 million last year and 10 more this year...for a .250 lifetime hitter. It's insanity. The Brewers will be far below .500 this year because they have no pitching and their everyday lineup has not one contact hitter. Melvin has had the opportunity to fill the void at third and centerfield with consistent low-stikeout, high contact hard nose ball players for the past couple of years but he stands pat with Hall, Counsell and Cameron....it's going to be a long season.
Waalalicious

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2009
So if Suppan seems like Rick Vaughn to you, then are you suggesting Macha gives him glasses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Major League Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beaufort native returns to film slasher movie (Aug '12) Aug '12 Dutch Schultz 1
News SWAT ready for '3 Day Test' action scene (Apr '12) Apr '12 nancy 4
News Mr. Baseball Revisited (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kim 1
News Sheen's Halloween Costume? Charlie Sheen (Oct '11) Oct '11 big pimpin 4
News Who Wants to Sign Charlie Sheen Up for Anger Ma... (Jul '11) Aug '11 shuyebmahbub 2
News Sragow Gets Reel: 'Anger Management': Charlie S... (Jul '11) Aug '11 shuyebmahbub 2
News Actor Charlie Sheen Took Steroids During Flimin... (Jun '11) Jul '11 andrea maynard 23
More from around the web